Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker is far more talented and will push the ball.

Yep.

Both fairly limited guys imo. I agree Baker will push the ball down field more. Don’t know that’s necessarily a good thing.

Overall I am very underwhelmed by this hire. Just my opinion but doesn’t feel like what is needed.

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Not excited about this at all. This better have DePodesta moving here and being in the building full time. He built this show, so he better be here to run it and over look it

nope.  he just wants to do nerd **** and have people listen to his reports.  thats really it.  its gonna be stef/gm to be named later's show

Just now, Mind Character said:

Everyone was through the moon when we hired Freddie Kitchens.

Excitement at the point of hire and excitement at the opening press conference isn't predictive of any longterm success.

People were excited cause we saw Baker look great and the offense look like it has an identity for once. Everyone thought the offense might carry over. 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

People were excited cause we saw Baker look great and the offense look like it has an identity for once. Everyone thought the offense might carry over. 

Exactly... people thought... and it wasn't so.

A lot of thoughts on Stefanski right now.... we'll see what it so down the line.

Edited by Mind Character

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Both fairly limited guys imo. I agree Baker will push the ball down field more. Don’t know that’s necessarily a good thing.

Overall I am very underwhelmed by this hire. Just my opinion but doesn’t feel like what is needed.

Baker looked phenomenal his rookie year and regressed under a coach who seemed out of his depth.

I love ya bro but I think you’re allowing your preconceived issues with Baker influence your opinion of him far more than his actual play.  He’s still a promising young QB.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker looked phenomenal his rookie year and regressed under a coach who seemed out of his depth.

I love ya bro but I think you’re allowing your preconceived issues with Baker influence your opinion of him far more than his actual play.  He’s still a promising young QB.

Under a ...HC, OC, and QB Coach who all seemed out of their depth. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Exactly... people thought... and it wasn't so.

A lot of thoughts on Stefanski right now.... we'll see what it so down the line.

True. Freddie gave you some excitement. Hue gave you some excitement. 

Stef gives me no excitements. What is there to get excited over him? You prolly have a post about it. So link me to it