GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Don;t get me wrong, this is all in fun. Obviously the Packers have owned us for the last 20 years. I'm just not sure what the problem has been wit hsuper bowls, sure they are hard but you guys have had the pleasure of two HOF QB's for 20 years. We have not come close to that.

10 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I mean, he's 36. You and others are still expecting him to play like he's in his prime? Could he be better? Sure. Could he use and upgrade at WRs? Hell yes. 

You saying he was "bad" this year just goes to show how much of spoiled brats Packer fans have become. 

He was bad

Just now, Sasquatch said:

We could, but we’d still have lost, so...

uh...didn't we win the second half 20-10?

Or you mean if we started over at half the Niners could have run us out of that one too?  

Sucks to dig ourselves into these holes in these games.

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Don;t get me wrong, this is all in fun. Obviously the Packers have owned us for the last 20 years. I'm just not sure what the problem has been wit hsuper bowls, sure they are hard but you guys have had the pleasure of two HOF QB's for 20 years. We have not come close to that.

and 10% of that time we have won the superbowl

Thats decent considering how hard it is to win.

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

And I have watched them win it all twice and have seen a lot of playoff football in my life. People gotta stop trying to compare things to this Patriots run because it's not common at all. You'd kill for getting to watch your favorite team go through this stretch that GB fans have gotten to enjoy, don't fool yourself.

Exactly.  Ppl forget how tough it is to win a Super Bowl.  How many fans on this site alone have never had their team win a Super Bowl or even make the Conference Championship Game in their lifetimes?  It's a big deal to even get one. 

It sucks getting smoked but too many fans with their feet off the ground.  Winning the division and a divisional playoff game against a good Seahawks team is still a helluva successful season.  Did anyone besides James Jones expect us to go 13-3?  

I'll take 14-4 in a year I had hoped we'd go 10-6 and compete for a wildcard.  With a 1st year HC and a staggeringly disappointing passing game.  With a schizophrenic defense.  We exceeded expectations.  This one doesn't hurt like the other NFCCG losses did.  And at least we didn't get shut out.  That would've been soul crushing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

17130509.jpg