Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

perfect use of that Clickhole article

Heartbreaking: The Worst Guy You Know Made A Great Point

This is absolutely GLORIOUS. Scum organization from Gurriel making the facial remarks to Darvish, to the assistant GM with the sexist remarks, to the cheating. They are trash. The players around the league dogging them is awesome and i hope it keeps on coming all season long. I want to see these fleas squirm. You know they are going to get rattled and let their emotions get the best of them at some point. There is going to be fights, late slides, etc etc etc. This is gonna be a fun season in terms of drama, that’s for sure.

Still though, I don't want to see any injuries. That's the biggest for me. Sure, you are going to hit them, that's fine. Don't hit heads. I think as soon as people start going for injuries with head hunting, knees during slides, that's where big problems for baseball are going to start. Not just with the Stros, it's going to be around baseball. Cause, MLB will be forced to suspend players because of it and then they will appeal. It's going to be a huge player union fight. Pitchers already admitting they are going to do it and don't care if they get suspended is stupid and just as arrogant. You are screwing your own team.

I think it was a mistake for them to being immunity. Players should have been suspended. They should have been given the same punishments that steroid users get.

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

Still though, I don't want to see any injuries. That's the biggest for me. Sure, you are going to hit them, that's fine. Don't hit heads. I think as soon as people start going for injuries with head hunting, knees during slides, that's where big problems for baseball are going to start. Not just with the Stros, it's going to be around baseball. Cause, MLB will be forced to suspend players because of it and then they will appeal. It's going to be a huge player union fight. Pitchers already admitting they are going to do it and don't care if they get suspended is stupid and just as arrogant. You are screwing your own team.

I think it was a mistake for them to being immunity. Players should have been suspended. They should have been given the same punishments that steroid users get.

Drilling someone with a baseball is a criminal act. It’s going to happen, but it shouldn’t. Same thing with a spikes up slide. 

Now if someone went up to them and got in their face and a fight ensued... that i can get behind.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Drilling someone with a baseball is a criminal act. It’s going to happen, but it shouldn’t. Same thing with a spikes up slide. 

Now if someone went up to them and got in their face and a fight ensued... that i can get behind.

The top and bottom part of this post are pretty insane contradictions.

• Like 2