OBJ hands out fake cash after game: I guess he's trying to make a point/Also charged with Simple Assault for a butt slap

HDsportsfan

At first I thought this was just odd. But then I realized (or assumed) he's trying to make a point.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2020/01/14/odell-beckham-cash-lsu-players-celebration/4464744002/

Edit (1-16-2020) : To add that he has been charged with Simple Assault for slapping the butt of an officer in the LSU locker room. This ish can't be made up folks, it's real.

Edited by HDsportsfan

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

At first I thought this was just odd. But then I realized (or assumed) he's trying to make a point.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2020/01/14/odell-beckham-cash-lsu-players-celebration/4464744002/

Stupid guy is stupid. It’s like the nudist artists getting naked in a park. Hate this guy tbh such an attention whore. 

• Like 5

He's always trying to make a point and it's always some iteration of "look at me." There's probably 20 WR's in the league I'd take over him at this point. None of his last 3 seasons did we see a star WR, and some of the slightly less productive WR's won't bring the circus to town with them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kirill said:

He's always trying to make a point and it's always some iteration of "look at me." There's probably 20 WR's in the league I'd take over him at this point. None of his last 3 seasons did we see a star WR, and some of the slightly less productive WR's won't bring the circus to town with them.

Lol at this opinion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Stupid guy is stupid. It’s like the nudist artists getting naked in a park. Hate this guy tbh such an attention whore. 

Ooooh man, that sounds so stupid! I agree with you!

But like, just wondering, what park is this? What time would you say they generally get naked there? I just want to know so that I can like...I dunno, go protest them or something.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

I get and understand this point. But the guys getting 4 year full rides, I don't think need or should be compensated. 

Unless they get hurt and the school has no more use for them. But that never happens. 

• Like 4