quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

@JoshstraDaymus => Last night you were talking about getting advice and how I try to lynch you every game. Well I am bored to tears and I like a challenge so I am going to tell you why. Each person in this game has a 'Meta'; which is hipster for basically playstyle, verbiage, triggers, etc. My meta read on you is that if I push you hard enough you will get really defensive and I can then try to assess your alignment/role. If you notice I do the same damn thing with someone else.

Every game, typically ~8 hours before night on Day 1, I will try to lead a lynch on @daboyle250. His meta is that if he is civ and gets ~5ish votes on him, he will claim his role. Does it every game. So every game I push him. Hint to Daboyle, stop doing that. 

We all have them, some people like @SwAg are harder to read. They attempt to keep the same persona the entire time. Other people, like @Dome seem to pick their meta game by game. Rotates from gimmick to nitpicker and everything in between. 

@Malfatron has my least favorite meta because its so effing effective. Ive been calling it the "Malf Manipulation Special" for pushing a decade. Here what it is:

Step 1: Kill them with kindness. He is pretty chill to everyone. Always the first to stick up for host/new guy/underdog. This builds rapport.

Step 2: Manipulate the hell out of everyone by implanting his thoughts into your head. Example:

• Malf: "Both these guys are making great points. I want to hear what everyone wants to say. I think I agree with player A more". (he wants to lynch player b)
  • Malf then waits for as player c, d, e, f to state their cases on both player A and B.
  • Malf will only pull the quotes that help him lynch player B
  • Malf: "Gosh player c, d, e, f make super compelling arguments. They are so smart. I have to listen to them. Lets lynch player B"
  • Player b gets lynched. 
  • Player c, d, e, f all did Malfs bidding. 

I hate it so much. He has been doing it for freaking ~10 years and keeps getting away with it. Think about it - - EVERYONE OF YOU LOVE MALF. That shouldnt happen in mafia. 

I love malf too. F you Malf. F you. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Every game, typically ~8 hours before night on Day 1, I will try to lead a lynch on @daboyle250. His meta is that if he is civ and gets ~5ish votes on him, he will claim his role. Does it every game. So every game I push him. Hint to Daboyle, stop doing that. 

Damn I’m not even playing and I get called out

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We need an impartial 3rd party to decide. 

@Pickle Rick - who caught who?

Well it's hard to tell until I know what mwil is talking about.

I get what orca is getting at

Mwil is bringing up a fake reason to push orca but not knowing what he knows it's hard to tell. 

At this time I'd lean orca caught mwil, at least until mwil tells us more