Farewell, Patriots

BayRaider

1 hour ago, Elky said:

BREAKING NEWS: TOM BRADY RETURNS TO PATRIOTS ON 2 YEAR DEAL

ALSO BREAKING NEWS: ROB GRONKOWSKI UNRETIRES, RETURNS TO PATRIOTS

MORE BREAKING NEWS: PATRIOTS TRADE FOR ODELL BECKHAM JR AND SIGN AMARI COOPER

EVEN MORE BREAKING NEWS: ALL OTHER NFL TEAMS HAVE DECIDED TO START THEIR OWN LEAGUE AND BANNED THE PATRIOTS FROM JOINING.

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

However, there is no greater thing in the sports than parity. This was the best NFL Season and best NFL Playoffs I have watched in a long long time. We had eleven  fantastic teams in the playoffs IMO, and the NFC East Representative. 

(just joking Eagle fans, kind of)

Well that's what happens when you're the oldest team in the league and then have to run out the B Team for most of the year, especially the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Brady isn't dead. Belichick isn't dead. Nothing is over.

Yes, but is Brady the same QB he once was?  Brady has fended off Father Time better than I imagined he would but sooner or later FT wins.  Unless BB retires at the same time as Brady does one of these days it will be interesting to see if BB can continue his remarkable successes without #12.

Edited by Pugger

31 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Yes, but is Brady the same QB he once was?  Brady has fended off Father Time better than I imagined he would but sooner or later FT wins.  Unless BB retires at the same time as Brady does one of these days it will be interesting to see if BB can continue his remarkable successes without #12.

Brady throws dimes as a zombie corpse.