Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

5 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

I can't imagine not watching the draft on ESPN, like every year since 1980. ESPN is true class and clarity.

NFL Network is easily the worst specialized network I have ever seen. I don't have NFL Network anymore but I wouldn't watch it if I did. I'll never forgive them for that disgraceful tactic of tipping the picks, especially when Mayock was such desperate low class he would already know the name then pretend he was predicting it.

Rich Eisen has an admirable cause but otherwise his style is so juvenile he has no business on a network like that. Eisen's ongoing presence is symbolic of NFL Network caliber in general. 

You serious Clark?  NFL network has its flaws and isn’t half of what it once was from a more analytical/ cater to the die hard  point of view but it’s still leaps and bounds above the other specialized network.  You ever watch nba tv or big ten network?  

As far as Eison being juvenile, well if his immaturity and annoyance is at a 6 on a 1-10 scale your boy Trey wingo is a 12.  He’s way to excited over the “spectacle” of everything and always wants to turn the conversation towards that rather than let guys break down what’s actually happening. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone else see that rumor from PFT? He's broken news before. His source said Kyle has talked to Saleh and known for a while they're going Fields at #2 and so he did the trade for Wilson at #3. 

No? It’s not even on there wall right now

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone else see that rumor from PFT? He's broken news before. His source said Kyle has talked to Saleh and known for a while they're going Fields at #2 and so he did the trade for Wilson at #3. 

Yeah I'd toss that info out the window tbh.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

that would be an all time shocker.

50 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I've been hearing the CBs (Surtain, Horn) would be our preference.  Top 3 is Pitts/Chase/Sewell.  Then the ? of Fields, then the 2 CBs if we stick at 8.  Slater/Darrisaw/Farley become our preference if we trade down, but not necessarily if we stay at 8.

I wouldn't rule out WR Smith or Waddle in a trade-down either, but haven't heard anything solid connecting us to them.  Just my opinion based on our situation going into the season.

I think we would take the top 3 over Fields.  After that, who knows.  If we take Fields at 8, then we are almost certainly trading down in the 2nd round.  

Edited by iknowcool