Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

10 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Only way it can be interpreted, right? Like, how would a GM sell that to the fanbase of the Commanders if they draft him tomorrow?

Unless of course it’s just not true 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Unless of course it’s just not true 

That’s from an insider at The Athletic – they can’t just stuff like that up without a lawsuit. Has to have come from an agent or the player, even if done in a way they can plausibly deny later. 

2 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

That’s from an insider at The Athletic – they can’t just stuff like that up without a lawsuit. Has to have come from an agent or the player, even if done in a way they can plausibly deny later. 

Or from someone that claims they know and don’t 

12 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Reporter:  Jayden, what team would be your dream place to play?

Jayden:  I will play anywhere.  Been my dream to play in the NFL.  < insert other comments in generalities>.  It would be great to get a chance to play for Coach Pierce, we had a great relationship.

Reports spins comments as dream world to reunite with Pierce.

I trust Russini, ive heard her interviewed a couple of times.  she takes this extremely seriously and has good sources. Now, sources do lie, but this tidbit rings true.  I don't think it matters in the end, Daniels will probably get drafted at 2 & be thrilled fo hear his name called

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Reporter:  Jayden, what team would be your dream place to play?

Jayden:  I will play anywhere.  Been my dream to play in the NFL.  < insert other comments in generalities>.  It would be great to get a chance to play for Coach Pierce, we had a great relationship.

Reports spins comments as dream world to reunite with Pierce.

That’s not how Russini operates or would need to, though. Not without causing reputational damage to herself. She’s clearly regurgitating something an agent or player wants out in the ether, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, adamq said:

I trust Russini, ive heard her interviewed a couple of times.  she takes this extremely seriously and has good sources. Now, sources do lie, but this tidbit rings true.  I don't think it matters in the end, Daniels will probably get drafted at 2 & be thrilled fo hear his name called

Russini has good sources?

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Preface this by saying that I don't believe it, nor do I believe any rumours....

But a rumour (lol) from inside the establishment here - big time on JJ. JJ likely to be our pick.

If the Patriots don't trade down and take JJ at 3, the Cards are going to get absolutely inundated with phone calls from Vikings and Giants.