Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol Carr stans on twitter will now tell me that Trent Brown sucks and that he is not loyal 

Lol I remember when Jacobs seemed cool with the idea of Tom, but definitely didn’t endorse it, the hardcore Carr Club crucified him saying he’s not loyal. These are the Frankie types. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol I remember when Jacobs seemed cool with the idea of Tom, but definitely didn’t endorse it, the hardcore Carr Club crucified him saying he’s not loyal. These are the Frankie types. 

Yup Frankie also has burner accounts on here. 
hopefully he will follow Carr to the bears with RaiderCody

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Yup Frankie also has burner accounts on here. 
hopefully he will follow Carr to the bears with RaiderCody

I’m all for people supporting Carr and having positive opinions on him but RaiderCody is not a Raider fan as much as he is a Carr fan, just like Frankie. His name should be CarrCody. He thinks Carr literally has zero flaws and is a Top 7-8 type QB. He also goes to any football media guy who posted a negative stat about Carr and posts like 10+ tweets in their tweet thread about garbage Carr stats. 

It’d be very interesting to see his massive meltdown if we did indeed let Carr go, whether it was this year or next year. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m all for people supporting Carr and having positive opinions on him but RaiderCody is not a Raider fan as much as he is a Carr fan, just like Frankie. His name should be CarrCody. He thinks Carr literally has zero flaws and is a Top 7-8 type QB. He also goes to any football media guy who posted a negative stat about Carr and posts like 10+ tweets in their tweet thread about garbage Carr stats. 

It’d be very interesting to see his massive meltdown if we did indeed let Carr go, whether it was this year or next year. 

I can’t wait for the meltdown lol. Will be more hilarious than the comments on OJ Simpson’s Twitter.

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

His name will be __________Cody. Whatever team Carr goes to.

• Like 1

Just now, raidr4life said:

His name will be __________Cody. Whatever team Carr goes to.

Nope, he’ll throw a sissy fit about Mayock/Gruden 24/7 for like two years, constantly show highlights from Carr and his new team, and insist he’s still a “Raider” fan. 

He’s built up his brand way too much to change teams. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

RaiderCody is very annoying. RaidersBeat has also gone downhill since those two started working together. It basically should be named CarrBeat. 

I can’t stand him either and hope he moves on with Carr after we trade him. Cody rarely breaks things down in an analytical way. Just uses his online platform to pump nonsensical propaganda. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

RaiderCody is very annoying. RaidersBeat has also gone downhill since those two started working together. It basically should be named CarrBeat. 

12 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I can’t stand him either and hope he moves on with Carr after we trade him. Cody rarely breaks things down in an analytical way. Just uses his online platform to pump nonsensical propaganda. 

100%. The fact that RaiderCody is the most popular fan podcast is really embarrassing to our fanbase. 

• Like 1