Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

I think Toms a solid fit in TB. Toms arm is still there unlike Rivers. He’ll have Arians, Mike Evans, Godwin, and Howard. They will have to trade up for a Big Four OT. 

Bucs went 7-9 last year with Winston throwing a mind boggling 30 INTs. Lower that number to 10 and they probably go 11-5. 

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Toms a solid fit in TB. Toms arm is still there unlike Rivers. He’ll have Arians, Mike Evans, Godwin, and Howard. They will have to trade up for a Big Four OT. 

Bucs went 7-9 last year with Winston throwing a mind boggling 30 INTs. Lower that number to 10 and they probably go 11-5. 

They have to address their secondary too. Nice front 7 but man they get torched. They’ll still be in plenty of shootouts.

21 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Brady will take less if that means staying in the same system and getting surrounded with talent.  He has done it in the past and trust me at 43 and extra 8 or 10 million isn't worth the potential disaster that could occur if Brady was to leave the Pats.  He doesn't need the money...

Gordon for 9 or 10 per season, Emanuel Sanders for 8 and Olsen or Walker on the cheap.  They can get it done and that is just off the top of my head.  

Good call. Right as usual. Dont know why us clueless folks even try to debate football with you. If this was your 99% sure. I wonder what your 100% sure predictions look like. 

21 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Gordon made a mistake by holding out and we will see if he is all about the money grab or not.  If he inks a deal with say the Phins for top dollar he will have a season like Bell did in NY.  A steep decline from his days in Pit. Bell is considered an average back now that he is out of the Pit system but he is a few million richer LOL  Clearly not worth it and now he has been exposed for exactly the type of back he has always been which is the product of a system.  I called that the minute Bell signed with NY...

So you're telling me Brady wants money and won't take less than 30?  If so you are beyond clueless.  

Lololol. 2 teams have offered 30 mill or more according to reports. Just me being beyond clueless again. 

16 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Good call. Right as usual. Dont know why us clueless folks even try to debate football with you. If this was your 99% sure. I wonder what your 100% sure predictions look like. 

Who knows what really went on behind the scenes.  Maybe Belichick didn't want Brady back and is willing to move on.  Maybe the Pats didn't want to meet the demands that Brady set in order to come back.  We have no idea what really went on but I would now love to see Brady sign somewhere and look old and washed up.  We will also now see if Brady was more important to Belichick or if Belichick was more important to Brady.   Pretty fascinating stuff and I must admit I was hoping this would happen but was pretty convinced that calmer heads would prevail and they would both reunite.   The risk on both sides seemed too great for them to not come to an agreement.