Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

20 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Make the playoffs and lose the first game?  Anyway, Carr haters just refuse to stop.  We have like 8 new free agents and the draft coming up and all they talk about still is DC.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Well, that is one of the reasons why we signed a "real" backup QB this year. Besides adding MM's skill set to this offense, how Mayock and Gruden feel about him (which has been report) and the ability to actually push Carr in camp and preseason, MM has proven he can lead a team in the past. That isn't something this team has had since Carr was drafted.

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Make the playoffs and lose the first game?  Anyway, Carr haters just refuse to stop.  We have like 8 new free agents and the draft coming up and all they talk about still is DC.  

You’re certainly over exaggerating. Carr’s criticism has been very fair here recently, and the conversation has been minimal. I’m sorry that you think he is better than he is. Mayock/Gruden will continue to look for an upgrade. And don’t be shocked when Mariota starts after yet another terrible Derek Carr streak. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

@NightTrainLane How was prison?

By prison, if you mean working 2 jobs, taking care of family, moving and starting a new relationship then it was mentally, financially and emotionally draining.

But now that things have calmed down, I'm gonna working from home soon and the season is starting up, I've got the time and energy to get back to curbstompin the blasphemers and waving the silver and black flag.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You’re certainly over exaggerating. Carr’s criticism has been very fair here recently, and the conversation has been minimal. I’m sorry that you think he is better than he is. Mayock/Gruden will continue to look for an upgrade. And don’t be shocked when Mariota starts after yet another terrible Derek Carr streak. 

"Very fair" "Mariota starts after yet another terrible Derek Carr streak."  Yeah bro, I'm over exaggerating. Yet here you are, in this dead thread alone, still talking crap about Derek Carr because his thread was locked up because of political posts.  You're just a fan, suck it up and move on.  Sorry J. Gruden and M. Mayock don't give a crap about what you think.  Sorry you don't have the knowledge or talent to become the GM of the Raiders.  Just suck it up bro and move on.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

"Very fair" "Mariota starts after yet another terrible Derek Carr streak."  Yeah bro, I'm over exaggerating. Yet here you are, in this dead thread alone, still talking crap about Derek Carr because his thread was locked up because of political posts.  You're just a fan, suck it up and move on.  Sorry J. Gruden and M. Mayock don't give a crap about what you think.  Sorry you don't have the knowledge or talent to become the GM of the Raiders.  Just suck it up bro and move on.

1) You’re the one who brought up Derek Carr right now 2) You’re the one who made a false statement, which sounded very insulty, about people who criticize Carr. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

1) You’re the one who brought up Derek Carr right now 2) You’re the one who made a false statement, which sounded very insulty, about people who criticize Carr. 

Insulty? LOL bro stop.  I didn't bring up DC, raidr4life did when he posted that tweet.  I was talking to him, you just jumped in and started crapping on DC.

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

For the record, I'm too stupid to be the GM lol.  I drink too much and like my sleep and time off.

Edited by Jerry

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Have you watched Derek Carr sober? 

Just messing with you at this poibt. 

Yeah I'm not saying hes the best of all time or anything.  Even I'll admit we need some top weapons and a great offensive coordinator to make it happen.  We need a 2016 caliber offense and a defense that creates turnovers at an insane rate.  I know he isn't top 10 right now, I know he's closer to 20 than 10 in terms of starting QBs.  Do I think he can move up? Sure.  Can he move down further? Sure.  Which way do I want him to trend?  Upwards of course.  I hope the dude turns a corner this year and puts up 50 TDs.  But as far as I'm concerned it isn't up to me.  I just want to see us hit the playoffs and get home field advantage in Las Vegas.  I just want to see us win games, and win games in our new stadium.  Would I trade him for Pat Mahomes in a heartbeat?  Yes.  I would trade him for a good 10 other QBs easily. Not Dak Prescott though.  Just hate Cowboys players.  Anyway.  Yeah bro I'm getting drunk after work.  Lol.

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Man Brady is making 25 million a year, that’s much lower than I thought he’d get. Him and Carr are more or less getting paid the same. I wonder what made the Raiders back off?

Maybe because they never wanted him???

Early reports were 2 years 64 million or something like that.  If that was truly the case, we would have got him.  Unless Brady just said no to us.

• Like 1

Vic on the Brady situation 

The Raiders were indeed sniffing around Brady as late as this week, according to league sources, and while it is true they never made him an offer, some ballpark numbers were made known to him at some point. The Raiders weren’t going to go as high as the guaranteed $25 million per year for two years that the Bucs gave the 42-year-old quarterback — the game film the last two years just didn’t warrant that in the Raiders’ minds. 

But my understanding is that it was more about fit than money for Brady, and the Raiders never got that nod from Brady that they were a serious finalist. If they had, they would have started shopping Carr,

• Like 1