Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg

Wow blockbuster deal in the works Raiders sending Carr to TB, and have a deal to sign Tom Brady.
5:03 PM · Mar 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

The NFL has just been turned upside down Wow!

WTF. Somebody better put Frankie, EA, OG and Oaktown on suicide watch if this is true. Which I don't think it is though.

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ehhhh... careful what you wish for man. With an elite tier OT like Wills or Wirfs at 6, and Tom Brady, Chargers could easily sweep us and be a 11-5 #5 seed. That D is elite, and they are only a OT and QB away from being a playoff team again.

Oh, I think he'd be good with the Chargers but I like a tough rivalry and would relish watching those matches! Obviously the worse the Chargers are the better for us realistically but I'd enjoy the rivalry 😀 

22 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

WTF. Somebody better put Frankie, EA, OG and Oaktown on suicide watch if this is true. Which I don't think it is though.

Flacco is a FA now.  When are you going to start to post links linking the Raiders to Flacco and moving on from Carr SMH

What did I tell all of you from day 1 with all of your worthless posts snd nonsense?  Carr is our guy, you guys need to accept the facts.  

23 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Flacco is a FA now.  When are you going to start to post links linking the Raiders to Flacco and moving on from Carr SMH

What did I tell all of you from day 1 with all of your worthless posts snd nonsense?  Carr is our guy, you guys need to accept the facts.  

Go back and read who posted the original post. I made my just kidding post in response to his. Reading comprehension much? SMH

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

19 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Go back and read who posted the original post. I made my just kidding post in response to his. Reading comprehension much? SMH

I was joking around in the first part too LOL Every Qb has linked to us with zero substance.  It was the slow time of year where media talking head stooges post a lot of trash with zero substance.  

Tom Brady’s decision to move on to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after 20 seasons with the New England Patriots was reportedly fueled by head coach Bill Belichick’s decision to offer him to the San Francisco 49ers instead of backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo back in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tom-brady-patriots-bill-belichick-49ers-trade-report