Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

13 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

guess im just ol school. tom had his time....all the mushy patriots sh*t and goodbyes.lol  the lion had his time, now he goes off to the jungle alone...to get eaten....

We can all only hope... but as time goes on my hate has turned to respect and while all signs look like he’s done, I don’t doubt the cagy b@stard one bit!

11 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That's when Mayock said pass on that BS.

Yeah noooooo thanks to AB and anyone that requires him to come to.

why does Tom love AB so much they played one game together.  I can’t see Mr. Conservative Company Man wanting anything todo with a nutcase like that.

How they get so close so fast. Or was they already close and AB played us just to get away from the steelers. I never really believed that conspiracy until now. But the way he celebrated after his release. It's like he knew already he was going to go play for Pats

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

How they get so close so fast. Or was they already close and AB played us just to get away from the steelers. I never really believed that conspiracy until now. But the way he celebrated after his release. It's like he knew already he was going to go play for Pats

Yeah I believe deep down that AB wanted to be a Pat all along but Pitt wouldn’t trade him there.  Allegedly NE offered a 1st for him.  (How does Pitt turn down a 1st from NE over a 3rd+5th from us???). That’s why AB came up with every excuse in the book to not workout or play for us.  The helmet fiasco was probably just all BS.

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

We can all only hope... but as time goes on my hate has turned to respect and while all signs look like he’s done, I don’t doubt the cagy b@stard one bit!

just cuz I respect him doesn't mean I gotta like him.lol  and I do respect him, he`s the goat as much as I hate to say it.

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

just cuz I respect him doesn't mean I gotta like him.lol  and I do respect him, he`s the goat as much as I hate to say it.

100%. Hate turned into respect over time.  It got to the point that my excessive and irrational hatred just manifested into respect.... I didn’t want it to it just did lol

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah I believe deep down that AB wanted to be a Pat all along but Pitt wouldn’t trade him there.  Allegedly NE offered a 1st for him.  (How does Pitt turn down a 1st from NE over a 3rd+5th from us???). That’s why AB came up with every excuse in the book to not workout or play for us.  The helmet fiasco was probably just all BS.

yep, and captain karma is a *****!

Little disappointed if im honest in the reports of Brady to the Buccs, I would have liked to have seen him in Los Angeles with the Chargers, would have been great to go against him twice a year with their OL and watch him get pummeled by Crosby and co. 😀😀

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Little disappointed if im honest in the reports of Brady to the Buccs, I would have liked to have seen him in Los Angeles with the Chargers, would have been great to go against him twice a year with their OL and watch him get pummeled by Crosby and co. 😀😀

Ehhhh... careful what you wish for man. With an elite tier OT like Wills or Wirfs at 6, and Tom Brady, Chargers could easily sweep us and be a 11-5 #5 seed. That D is elite, and they are only a OT and QB away from being a playoff team again. 

Edited by BayRaider