2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

Just now, packfanfb said:

Wasn't he the guy who had like 3 drops early in the Texans game before the Chiefs turned it around and blew them out? 

I think Watkins had one as well but Robinson had multiple drops that stood out towards the end of the year. I was actually one of the bigger Robinson fans before last year kind of soured me a little. He was the guy that was a preseason all-star the last couple years plus him and Mahomes had pretty good chemistry. He seemed to be blocked by Hill, Watkins, Kelce, and Hardman which was frustrating but he got his chance last year which was a contract year and didn't really capitalize. I thought he was going to blow up after that Raiders game. 

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

This must be the game I watched lol

Yea, I thought that was going to be his coming out party but he didn't really play well besides that game. I like his skill set and he has definitely flashed potential but I wouldn't be comfortable giving him too much money. It could be possible I am being too hard on him since the drops toward the end of the year stand out and I wouldn't say he was known for having bad hands. I just thought he would take the opportunity and run with it like Albert Wilson did a couple years back. Maybe a change of scenery and not being behind a plethora of other weapons would help. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

If by Demarcus Robinson you mean the guy I always get confused with De'Anthony Thomas, who himself I often mistook for Tyreek Hill on the field when he was still a Chief, and whose mistakingness has since been replaced by Mecole Hardman, who, like Thomas and Hill, it turns out (just had to look it up) is nothing at all like Robinson... then yeah, I can't really tell you anything about him. I'm glad we got Funchess.

• Like 1

Does everyone here specifically choose to forget that Suh stomped on the beloved Aaron Rodgers' ankle when Rodgers was dealing with an ankle injury and blamed it on the cold?

How am I the only one not wanting that POS on this team because of what he did to our QB?

Tampa can have him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Does everyone here specifically choose to forget that Suh stomped on the beloved Aaron Rodgers' ankle when Rodgers was dealing with an ankle injury and blamed it on the cold?

How am I the only one not wanting that POS on this team because of what he did to our QB?

Tampa can have him. 

That's why he has to play at least one year in GB before he retires. Full circle. 

I've only been able to keep De'Anthony Thomas separate from the others because he played down the road in Eugene. I had to look up if he's still even in the NFL, and found out he's currently on Baltimore's roster.

As for Suh, it's hard for me to imagine him being welcomed by the Packer faithful. In any case, that contract is more than Gute has to spend right now with a Kenny Clark deal forthcoming....at some point.

Edited by JQ1

This hopefully will help if we are trying to resign Tramon. NRC is a younger player with more upside than Tramon and he got a whole $1.3m. Green Bay probably should have been all over this deal, but if they want Tramon back, that's about what he should cost, at most. 

28 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Damm shame Onwuasor signed with the Jets. 

I thought he might be a good acquisition as well, but if they had any interest that ship probably sailed when they signed Kirksey.

Random SideBar: I mixing up the names for 'Christian Kirksey' and 'Kingsley Keke.'

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tampa can have him. 

Especially at $8 mil … no thanks!