Broken Hand Feared for Corey Coleman

Mind Character

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Let's go....

200_s.gif#4-grid3

I'm pissed about the game...and I'm ready to wild on any and everybody that disagrees with me....

Pretentious dolt...lol...let's go!

Fragile comment was directed at,og...but I added yours as well b/c you called a second year player who will likely only miss some games as bones tend to heal an "injury bust"

I think that's a bad projection based on the limited data we have and how violent the human crash was today (and that many other WR in the situation would've/could've broken a hand as well due to the force of the crash)

I spend most of my time criticizing players...but injury after laying out for a play and taking vicious hit isn't one of them...especially because after such vicious hits injury for most players is likely and not specific to a particular player..

Uploading my thesis titled "Human Evolution, Bio-Machines, and Football"....you'll love every word...

You'll have to wait a few hours b/c the file is really big but it will be worth your wait...

What? Me? Like to argue on discussion boards? I would never....and I'm insulted that you would ever suggest such ungentlemanly behavior..

Most of the best players in the NFL have bouts (years or two) with injury and missing games...even those that we call elite. A lot of it happens earlier in their careers as they have residual injuries from college, aren't well conditioned and suffer soft tissue stuff in the league...

It's just to early to get all wild with the injury bust label because of a few broken bones in the hand...

You asked for it....

Let's see if you have the mental capacity to process the long list that I'm about to upload...at player 1004 now...

You would...let's go

Mind for as much work you put into your responses and posts I don't put in a quarter to reading them. I'll pick and choose highlights points but your just one long annoying quote tree. This is football not political science 1020 no one cares. I mean if i did I'm sure I could put in a solid paragraph or two. But 90% of the time I'm drunk on this site. Ask scrabble about my rumor threads come on bro. 

Something that breaks easier than others is by definition fragile.

Im sure Coleman is tougher than all of us combined but the comparison is relative to his peers

Many players take the same level of collisions. And I believe he broke his hand last year as well. 

Plenty of people have certain parts of their body that injure more than the rest. 

Its unfortunate but its not meant to castigate him. 2 years and 2 hand breaks might be something to keep any eye on 

4 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Something that breaks easier than others is by definition fragile.

Im sure Coleman is tougher than all of us combined but the comparison is relative to his peers

Many players take the same level of collisions. And I believe he broke his hand last year as well. 

Plenty of people have certain parts of their body that injure more than the rest. 

Its unfortunate but its not meant to castigate him. 2 years and 2 hand breaks might be something to keep any eye on 

Speak for yourself, I'm a badasssumbtch.

18 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Mind for as much work you put into your responses and posts I don't put in a quarter to reading them. I'll pick and choose highlights points but your just one long annoying quote tree. This is football not political science 1020 no one cares. I mean if i did I'm sure I could put in a solid paragraph or two. But 90% of the time I'm drunk on this site. Ask scrabble about my rumor threads come on bro. 

Who says I'm not drunk?! Lol...come at me bro!!!

200_s.gif#11-grid1

Wait you don't read my responses??

I'm shocked and devastated...I'll get over it in time b/c I don't write them for you anyway...I write them for the children and for the people......

Work? Lol...Even most of my long posts take no longer than 3 minutes to type as I type over a 106 GWAM (....yeah....it's that big...)..and I can google search "blah blah movie quote giphy" copy/paste in like two seconds..

Kizer hung him out to dry there.  

I will back any player that puts his body on the line like that to make a play.  Anybody who labels him a bust because of this is wrong.

So here's our reality for the forseeable future. WR1 is out for a while, and WR2 needs to go inactive or be cut.

Heal up fast, Corey.  

Hopefully he comes back soon because he's the only thing close to a consistent and viable NFL target along the outside as a WR. DeValve and Njoku are interesting/have potential in places, but Britt is horrendous.

Hopefully Higgins plays as well as he did Sunday, but even still, our WR situation is a disaster right now to go along with a garbage running game and rookie QB play.

Higgins played really well in the slot.  Hopefully they keep him there.  Who would be the outside WRs if Corey is out and Britt is demoted? Coates/Williams/Louis? I hope they bring up Leslie.  I think best case scenario of those three are to have Williams/Leslie on the outside.  I don't see much upside from Coates and Louis.  Sure they are fast but they can't catch the ball.

16 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Here's a look at the "Fragile" players based on your criteria:

1. JJ Watt (Broken finger and back issues last year,

1. Julian Edelman (foot fractures; out this year with an acl)

2. Greg Olsen (knee injury history and out for the season with a broken foot)

3. David Johnson (torn knee last year; dislocated wrist this year out for the season)

4. Alex Mack (Broken leg and knee injuries this year

5. Bryan Bulaga Packers (repeated knee injury and foot

6. Kevin Johnson Texans (repeated knee injuries out 8 weeks)

7. Eric Berry (Acl; achilles tear out the rest of the season)

8. Rob Gronkowski (misses multiple games due knee injuries (taking helmets to the knees).

The difference is almost all those players listed have actually accomplished things in the league. They've accumulated 100's of touches while doing so which of course is going to make them more susceptible to injuries. CC hasn't done jack. A more appropriate list for him would  be guys that suck, get hurt and are rarely heard of afterwards...

Breshad Perriman

Kevin White

Devin Smith

Cody Latimer

Louis Nix

Chance Warmack

Arthur Brown

5 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

This is really not gonna help Kizer. Coleman's included in this but there's nobody on the roster that can fight for a deep ball or positioning. I noticed yesterday how many guys were being worked outside by the Ravens DBs. This is gonna get ugly. 

There was this one guy last year that could routinely get deep and win position. ...can't think of his name.

Archived