Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Am I OTC now? What is going on?

I mistakenly keep Armstead on the available list. Rammy picked him(when he is not available) & tagged you.

You're not OTC until your time slot or until Rammy makes another choice.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So can we move guys to whatever positions we want? Like can I take a corner like (name) and move him to safety? Is that allowed?

Yes that is allowed, but what you should not to do is discuss players who haven't been selected yet. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Yes that is allowed, but what you should not to do is discuss players who haven't been selected yet. 

Sorry I was just using that as an example because his name was brought up during the draft already thought I was in the clear.

23 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What if the player is already on my team like for instance James Bradberry and I move him to safety. What will his keeper cost be for next season? That of a corner or that of a safety 

My understanding is that in that scenario he’d cost as a safety since he’s only played safety for you. But if you, for example, pay 3 tags for an edge one season, he’ll cost 3 for the remainder of the time on your team even if you were to move him to DT

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

My understanding is that in that scenario he’d cost as a safety since he’s only played safety for you. But if you, for example, pay 3 tags for an edge one season, he’ll cost 3 for the remainder of the time on your team even if you were to move him to DT

What about Bosa? If I move him to a 3-4 end? He’s only ever cost me one tag.