Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I love you man...

But if you do what I think you will do, you will have half of a season with a bottom tier QB, a lower tier RB, and below average WRs

Your defense has some players, but it also has some holes

I hope you prove me wrong and win all of your non-week-10 games

I only care about week 10

Glem about to go 1-15 but make that 1 win matter

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Here they are! I eagerly await the tears!

16. Venom - This team feels just okay to me. Maybe that will be enough in Yellow. Stafford is solid, Henry is on the rise, but the WRs are just okay for me. The entire defensive unit just feels average to me. Maybe they surprise me, but I don't see either side of the ball being above average

I'll take okay. FWIW I think I have upgraded my LBs greatly over last season and pretty much only lost Frank Clark but think Vernon will be fine in his spot. I had the #3 scoring defense last season (22.3 pts/game). 

Yellow is the NFC East of the NSFL. It will be close no matter who wins.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I'll take okay. FWIW I think I have upgraded my LBs greatly over last season and pretty much only lost Frank Clark but think Vernon will be fine in his spot. I had the #3 scoring defense last season (22.3 pts/game). 

Yellow is the NFC East of the NSFL. It will be close no matter who wins.

I'll admit Venom were tough to place

Like you say, I think there are no really great teams in yellow, but there are also no really bad ones either

Yours may be a test case in whether a solid team with no star power can be successful

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll admit Venom were tough to place

Like you say, I think there are no really great teams in yellow, but there are also no really bad ones either

Yours may be a test case in whether a solid team with no star power can be successful

I am looking forward to the season for sure. I think Stafford is worth at least 2-3 wins. My offensive pts per game was 20.06 last year. Worst in the league. I've upgraded across the board on offense IMO and at least shouldn't be on the bottom again.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

Probably has to do with just not wanting to be fully invested in football at the moment with how bad the Jaguars ****ed up everything lately. In general, I'm on the forum like 1/10th of what I used to be.

There use to be so many bro’s in that forum. Sucks because y’all had so much cap space. Loaded up on D talent and with Campbell leaving is like the final nail. Jalen is a beast though be a rams homer.