Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Ragnarok looked around at the destruction caused by the War of the Spark. He had come so far. Not in his many thousands of years walking the Multiverse had he expected it to end this way. He a traitor? He couldn't believe that his Gatewatch friends would suspect him. But he knew his sacrifice was important. His death was needed to put an end to Nicol Bolas

So he walked into the Citadel with his Vampire army. They were all slaughtered.

@Ragnarok has been killed! He was

Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord (Gatewatch aligned)

250px-Sorin.jpg?version=230a34fb0a0bde98

You begin the game with 4 loyalty counters.

(+2) Choose a player. That player loses a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)

(-2) Create a Vampire creature. This creature has “This creature has a vote that counts as a player. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

(-2) Choose two players. One player loses X loyalty counters. The other gains X loyalty counters. X is the number of Vampire creatures you control. You may NOT target yourself

Rackcs hovered over the remainder of the Gatewatch. “You fools!” he yelled, laughing at them. “I will make my remaining harvest, and then I will become forever immortal! You will never defeat me!” He swooped down in front of Counselor and began to summon The Elderspell.

No!!!” yelled kingseanjohn. He raised his hand in the air. Time stopped as he quickly made his move. He moved Counselor out of the way, replacing him with Bcb.

Kingseanjohn then resumed time, and Bcb was hit by The Elderspell, and slumped over dead.

@bcb1213 was exiled! He was

Ral Zarek, Storm Conduit (Nicol Bolas aligned)

250px-Ral_Zarek.jpg?version=90eb6d3c8949

You begin the game with 4 loyalty counters.

(0) Choose a player. You will gain loyalty equal to half the number of votes that player receives at the end of the next day phase, rounded down.

(-2) Choose up to two creatures in play. You may choose the targets of those creatures this night

(-4) Choose a player. You will choose the target of their move this night.

The Gatewatch then turned to Rackcs. They now knew, for sure, that all 10 Ravnica guilds were back under their control. Rackcs had no power remaining.

@Counselor @Pickle Rick @kingseanjohn and @Forge looked at each other, and then simultaneously fired a spell into Rackcs's chest. The War of the Spark was over, and they were victorious!!