Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Shut the **** up.

You would have cost town the game.  You and you alone.  You tried to save 3 scum and made stupid *** bets.  You and you alone would have cost town teh game.  

I didn't have a good game.  I admit it.

Just like you have to admit that you were also bad and would have cost town the game if not for ksj's epic moment.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

SirA is who i was referring about on the 2 kills everyoyher night or something like that

It costs 4 to use so I would have had to do nothing for a night to charge it once

so it would have resulted in no kills for a night.

Only reason we got to use it at all was racks started with 5 loyalty and you killed me D2. We even talked about sacrificing me on D2 to come to the same result or rack being able to use it.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No denying that.  Not my best game.  

The biggest mistake was defending MWil.  

I'll chalk this game up to just a miserable week last week.

Your mistake was not making more of a case against bcb late in the game.  all you did was come in and say he was scum.   no quotes, no rationale.  it was lazy

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Ragnarok pickle did make the correct read on you. Its just your alignment that was wrong

No, because if he had made a functional read, it would have been that I rarely, if ever, openly defend scummates.  And I sure don't do it for three of them.

I will admit I had a bad game, but he was just as bad because he was unwilling to admit he was wrong.

Just now, squire12 said:

That is a tough call to make, cold have gone with a split and pushed bcb and rags

Agreed.   Need to make a case on someone if you are trying to shift the lynch.   Saying bcb is scum but offering no more than that is about as lazy as it gets in the end game situation

How that fake census claim went unchecked.   He went back and forth on it being a day/night/day/night/day move.

To be fair, I wasn't sure what else I could have said against bcb.  I had the zombies on me and PR was locked in.  

Also

Town MVP: @The Orca we lose without your excellent catch of sirA

Town MVP: @squire12 we lose withour your catch of racks

Town MVP: @gopherwrestler we lose with your triple move and nailing malf

Town MVP: @Counselor you played a great all around game. 

Town MVP: @kingseanjohn we lose without that move.  Brilliant play and excellent timing 

I don't even need credit but am damn glad we didn't follow rags' stupid *** and we lynched who I wanted to....mwil and naz 

• Like 1