Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, because if he had made a functional read, it would have been that I rarely, if ever, openly defend scummates.  And I sure don't do it for three of them.

I will admit I had a bad game, but he was just as bad because he was unwilling to admit he was wrong.

To be fair, I wasn't sure what else I could have said against bcb.  I had the zombies on me and PR was locked in.  

Fwiw, I also dipped out after my vote and never rechecked. You were screwed

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, because if he had made a functional read, it would have been that I rarely, if ever, openly defend scummates.  And I sure don't do it for three of them.

I will admit I had a bad game, but he was just as bad because he was unwilling to admit he was wrong.

To be fair, I wasn't sure what else I could have said against bcb.  I had the zombies on me and PR was locked in.  

I haven't faked a census since wf days. Was a throwback good time 

Just now, SirA1 said:

It costs 4 to use so I would have had to do nothing for a night to charge it once

so it would have resulted in no kills for a night.

Only reason we got to use it at all was racks started with 5 loyalty and you killed me D2. We even talked about sacrificing me on D2 to come to the same result or rack being able to use it.

Actually would've had to do nothing two nights since doing nothing was only +2. So again, I would've had to have not killed for two nights and then killed two on night 3 which is a net -1 kill over that time period.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

It costs 4 to use so I would have had to do nothing for a night to charge it once

so it would have resulted in no kills for a night.

Only reason we got to use it at all was racks started with 5 loyalty and you killed me D2. We even talked about sacrificing me on D2 to come to the same result or rack being able to use it.

Could anyone use any move?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Your mistake was not making more of a case against bcb late in the game.  all you did was come in and say he was scum.   no quotes, no rationale.  it was lazy

He had given zero real info up to that point, so I needed him to try to get his moves out so I had something to go on.  Plus, I had zombies on me, no vampires, and PR dead set on voting me.

I am very proud of my craftsmanship of this game. @TheKillerNacho and I worked a little bit ago on some of these after I came up with the PW/loyalty mechanic and we both concluded that it would be impossible to properly craft and balance. I don't know what madness drove me to complete it but I did. I'm extremely proud of the overall set up and roles. I missed on a couple (namely Pickle's or Matt's roles), but I feel like I made each role interesting and unique, and overall none of the roles (outside of rack) had too much of an impact on the game to be overpowered. I truly believe this is a great mafia set up, perhaps with just a few more things cleaned up.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I get that.   But the posts you made about bcb being scum was just...."this is bcb scum game"   you were right, but being right and getting that to come to fruition is a completely different matter.  

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I am very proud of my craftsmanship of this game. @TheKillerNacho and I worked a little bit ago on some of these after I came up with the PW/loyalty mechanic and we both concluded that it would be impossible to properly craft and balance. I don't know what madness drove me to complete it but I did. I'm extremely proud of the overall set up and roles. I missed on a couple (namely Pickle's or Matt's roles), but I feel like I made each role interesting and unique, and overall none of the roles (outside of rack) had too much of an impact on the game to be overpowered. I truly believe this is a great mafia set up, perhaps with just a few more things cleaned up.

Monster game. Awesome. I really wish I hadn't been out the first 4 days. Was really hard to come in and basically start at day 5

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The strongman hit was frustrating but neccessary lol. I was all geared up ready to invest Mwil N3 lmao

• Like 2