Jump to content
RamRod

UPDATE - Todd Gurley released

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

 

Based on the time stamp, your tweet is more up to date lol fair enough.

More cap this year woooo {it hurts, am I hiding it well enough?}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Based on the time stamp, your tweet is more up to date lol fair enough.

More cap this year woooo {it hurts, am I hiding it well enough?}

Yeah, I didn't take it well either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, I didn't take it well either.

Maybe

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

pos

This is just Todd's personality. If there was bad blood between him and the Rams he wouldn't air it out publicly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are coming off like a bunch of school girls trying to read the IG stories of friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's easier for me because I got over LT playing for a different team during that brief period of my life where  I was a Chargers fan, but while I'm still a Todd fan, he's a Falcon now, so as long as he beats the Saints, I couldn't care less what he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

You guys are coming off like a bunch of school girls trying to read the IG stories of friends

It’s not that I care. It’s the fact that he shouldn’t be this mad lol. He knows he sucked and his ego is hurt.. ‘Tis all.. brb putting on my skirt on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It’s not that I care. It’s the fact that he shouldn’t be this mad lol. He knows he sucked and his ego is hurt.. ‘Tis all.. brb putting on my skirt on

I do actually think TG and Goff were close. I think Mcvay and Gurley had some issues tho....idk if Mcvay basically said this is Goffs team and Gurley got pissy or what...but you could tell Gurley wasn't the same in his pressers last year. 

We all knew this was coming,  Gurley included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riftty said:

I do actually think TG and Goff were close. I think Mcvay and Gurley had some issues tho....idk if Mcvay basically said this is Goffs team and Gurley got pissy or what...but you could tell Gurley wasn't the same in his pressers last year. 

We all knew this was coming,  Gurley included.

Agreed 100%. He was way off in his pressers. Did not speak at all. Which spoke volumes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×