Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I don’t understand the comp 

It's the game of golf. You are in a giant hamster ball as the ball.  You will line up for 18 different holes with a line placed at various distances to represent the hole.

You will be shot forward with a giant slingshot to try and cross the line and record a your score.  

To determine your success on a shot I will use a random number generator in discord.  

The twist is that you will be inebriated, thus your percent chance for success with be low.  

Here is how is plays out:

For each of the 18 holes you can do 1 of you things.

1.  Drink your own alcohol, this will give you a 20% chance of success on each attempt at making it across the line.  If you do drink your own alcohol, then you will be too drunk and no one else can give you a glass.

2. Pass your drink to someone else.  If you pass your drink your default % for success will be 35%.  However by passing your drink you can now receive drinks passed to you. Each drink that is passed to you will drop your % for succes down by 5%.  The drink you pass to someone will drop that player down 5% if it is successful.

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t understand the comp 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Just kill me off I haven’t been following along since the beginning 

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Add me to this insane hybrid

Just now, rackcs said:

Same

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's the game of golf. You are in a giant hamster ball as the ball.  You will line up for 18 different holes with a line placed at various distances to represent the hole.

You will be shot forward with a giant slingshot to try and cross the line and record a your score.  

To determine your success on a shot I will use a random number generator in discord.  

The twist is that you will be inebriated, thus your percent chance for success with be low.  

Here is how is plays out:

For each of the 18 holes you can do 1 of you things.

1.  Drink your own alcohol, this will give you a 20% chance of success on each attempt at making it across the line.  If you do drink your own alcohol, then you will be too drunk and no one else can give you a glass.

2. Pass your drink to someone else.  If you pass your drink your default % for success will be 35%.  However by passing your drink you can now receive drinks passed to you. Each drink that is passed to you will drop your % for succes down by 5%.  The drink you pass to someone will drop that player down 5% if it is successful.

So hypothetical if I drink my own glass for hole 1.  I will use discord to determine how many shot it take to complete the first hole. 

Since I drank each shot has a 20% chance for success. I will now go into discord and see how many shots it takes for me to complete hole 1. 

It took 10 shots.  So my score for hole 1 is 10.  

This goes on for 18 holes with the various % for success changing depending on everyone's actions.  

Lowest score at the end wins. 

Highest score is the loser.

My punishment. I tried on some of these to be clever but for the most part I just slapped the list together. All celebs are at their current age so it doens't matter if they were hot in the past.

Players:
1. @Malfatron - For how well you got into the role of Pickle, you get character actress Margo Martindale.
2. @gopherwrestler - You have wrestler in your name so I googled ugliest wrestlers and you get Luna Vachon.
3. @theuntouchable - She has recently made herself untouchable as far as career prospects go, Kathy Griffin.
4. @The Orca - You're a twin so you get Rachel Sutherland, post production supervisor and twin to actual celebrity Kiefer Sutherland.
5. @JoshstraDaymus - You're very likable so I'll give you Rachel Dratch, who is also likeable. 
6. @MWil23 - You role played as swag who is a lawyer and this person played a lawyer on tv. Christine Baranski.
7. @ET80 - ET is an alien and Madonna should've been shot off into space a long time ago.
8. @rackcs - I got a weird thing for Shelley Duvall from the Shining despite her horse-like mouth.
9. @Whicker
 - Darryl Hannah had some real rage issues in Kill Bill so that seems like a good match.
10. @TedLavie - Ted is French so he gets some French actress named Brigitte Bardot. But her now, not when she was smoking hot. So you always wish for her younger form.
11. @bcb1213 - I don't know why but I'm giving you the human banshee Nancy Grace
12. @Matts4313 - Matts is from Texas so he probably likes big women so he gets Rosie O'Donnell.
13. @wolfeyestrk/@Counselor/@daboyle250 - Wolf ghosted, so you guys get Ghost actress Whoopi Goldberg. Share nicely.
14. @Nazgul - You're all about popularity well Susan Boyle was insanely popular way back when.

And for our intrepid host @Pickle Rick, you get whatever the hell Jocelyn Wildenstein is.

• Like 2