Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

40 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah. And how far did that get you?
I've gotten to the finals in 50% of the games I've played. 
I've made the jury two other times. And I was voted out 1st because I am the best player on this site.

Now name your accolades, ***** boy.

if your goal is to convince people to keep someone not a threat around, you're doing a good job

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, i didnt say you only align with BDL, Ted

I think we made great allies, albiet in a cold war type of way. 

BCB seems to though.

In the Survivor game where you won, he also claimed lone wolf early, but then told me that he had a pecking order of people he was gonna keep and i was at the bottom

Its better for game quality purposes when allies can shift and roll each game depending on feel

Yea.  That game I had to pick between ted and Rags.  Broke my spirit for doing alliances cause in the end I have to pick one over the other.   

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

if your goal is to convince people to keep someone not a threat around, you're doing a good job

People know what I’ve done. What’s the point of lying about it? I’m not telling people that I’m not who I am. I’m telling them to unleash a Naz vs. ET battle here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

People know what I’ve done. What’s the point of lying about it? I’m not telling people that I’m not who I am. I’m telling them to unleash a Naz vs. ET battle here.

This is what the thread needs right now.

Who will prevail??!!

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

As a quick reminder, no one has to abide by Malfs childish tactics. They should vote who they want, not who they are told.

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

14. @Matts4313

@Counselor

What do I get for not voting for you?

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that being said @TedLavie you know i see you more than BDL. remember that survivor fun we had. I had to (try to) kill your friends, but i was loyal to you

@gopherwrestler remember the minigolf. we were in each others corner. Thelma and Louise, man

It was kinda funny watching bcb and Matts shoot high numbers on the last hole

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. I would rather die than be strong armed by someone acting like a child bully. 

This is Malfs MO, when he's not stabbing you in the back. Trying to win the crowd, while planning to stick the knife in your back.

With me, you know where you stand. No pretenses, no illusions - you're on my good side, or my bad side. 

Malf was firmly on my bad side. I let another person talk me out of it - no bother to that person, but I'll be following my instinct next opportunity.

• Like 1