Pickle Rick - Killed N2 - Keeper Whoever

Malfatron - Recruited N2

rackcs - Killed N1 - Vigilant

squire12

JoshstraDaymus - Mobkilled D1 - Vigilant

The Orca

Whicker

Tk3 - Recruiter

Counselor - Mobkilled D2 - Vigilant - Maybe a Dead Scum Miller?

SwAg

gopherwrestler

Ragnarok

theuntouchable

daboyle250

bcb1213

Forge - Killed N1 - Vigilant

I think I got some stuff figured out.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Billy Blankenship called and told me that Counselor is scum along with Butters, Malfatron, and TK3

On 2/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, MWil23 said:

3. @Malfatron 

This one was tough, but I think that I've nailed it. You are smart, funny, and beloved by all, as well as respected by your enemies. Often times, they'll even attempt to blackmail you and/or hold you hostage to do their bidding, and even when you try to be bad/break the law, you end up not really doing much damage:

source.gif

You're calculated

giphy.gif

You're reluctant to resort to violence, but will if necessary

giphy.gif

While you are friendly/kind, you can also be very smug when proven correct, albeit not with outward chest thumping like others

source.gif

Everyone seems to trust you, despite always wondering in the back of their minds if they should, but resign themselves to a great adventure regardless.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, rackcs said:

Man, this game is really dead so far. Probably should've made it a cult game dome.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:48 AM, rackcs said:

Unvote

On 2/19/2020 at 6:06 PM, Counselor said:

What’s the VC 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:39 PM, Tk3 said:

my guy, bcb

On 2/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, Forge said:

Cool. I'll leave you to it then

On 2/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, Counselor said:

So no takers on the twins? 

Orca

On 2/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8437899

Josh

On 2/19/2020 at 8:52 PM, bcb1213 said:

Those couple pages? yea I think they are 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Dome said:
Vote Count - Let me know if you see a mistake. 

5 bcb - squire, whicker, dabs, swag, counselor

4 orca - gopher, mwil, josh, tk3

3 counselor - pickle, bcb, orca

1 gopher - forge

1 josh - rackcs 

1 malf - untouch

1 mwil - malf

@Ragnarok still need to vote!

On 2/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, SwAg said:

I’ll vote tk3 for that.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, bcb1213 said:

Malf 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Its 10:11

On 2/19/2020 at 10:12 PM, SwAg said:

It’s 10:12

On 2/19/2020 at 10:13 PM, Counselor said:

Great job clowns

On 2/19/2020 at 10:38 PM, squire12 said:

what you have?

On 2/19/2020 at 10:45 PM, Pickle Rick said:

giphy.gif

On 2/19/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ragnarok said:

Hi.  I'm back.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:48 PM, SwAg said:

Alright, I'll play devil's advocate here and defend Counselor:

Remember that time he referenced "his PM" and mistook "Vigilant" for "Vigilante"?  If that doesn't open-and-shut this case, then I don't know what does.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:56 PM, Malfatron said:

<then counse voted orca and then bcb,>

I just read up and dumped all the posts i found relevant

upon a reread, counselor looks really bad.

so does whicker and to a lesser extent squire

@SwAg if you are the cop, and we lynch correctly today, knowing who is cleared town is of great importance to CERTAIN PEOPLE

so why would you not reveal that info, when (if you are town), there are 3 civ specials revealed

On 2/20/2020 at 12:38 AM, Malfatron said:

probably the truth

the gunsmith would find me

#NotMyCounselor then

if you are just gonna roll over and die

take it as a compliment because i know how good you are in 1 vs 1.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:40 AM, Whicker said:

Did you read the post 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:46 AM, Counselor said:

It is what it is

On 2/20/2020 at 12:55 AM, SwAg said:

lol

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So walk us dummies through it. 

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron:  I re-read the thread and Counselor’s interactions look bad.

Malfatron:  I don’t understand how Counselor’s interactions can be factual as having occurred.

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

Now through that all, I don’t want it to be lost.  The facts to which I was referring to were: there was a train on bcb; Counselor indicated support for that train; the train and thread began to be derailed when the four-person fight broke out; Counselor was not on bcb when it mattered; I indicated the random votes were an issue, and a couple people exacerbated the issue after I mentioned it, Counselor included; Josh was mislynched due to a series of last second votes that were without explanation or even an explanation you could come up with after the fact, including Counselor’s final votes.

It’s Counselor and bcb, then look at Ragnarok and tk3.

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Ehhhhh font gate 2.0?

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

Good work bcb, you really solved this one.

14 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count - If you see any errors please let me know.

5 counselor - pickle, orca, swag, daboyle, bcb

1 daboyle - whicker 

1 swag - counselor 

1 orca - gopher 

Still need votes from:

@Malfatron @squire12 @Tk3 @Ragnarok @theuntouchable

Vote or die:

@Ragnarok

14 hours ago, rackcs said:

All that read up just to find out I've been killed. Good luck town.

13 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Afternoon all.

counselor

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Not a denial 

Duly noted 

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

Why Malf?

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Why Counselor over Swag?

6 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Update?

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

*headdesk*

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

swag

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

So, fill me in

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Come on, I want to see you say it.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you have too many wounds against you, counselor 

im i am going to lose the battle, i will lose despite logic pointing me in the right direction

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag claimed some character and left.  He is ghosting 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’d have to know what I have at my disposal to effectively answer.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Right, right.

@SwAg hope you are happy because you drew out what you intended to.

everything i am saying is intentional.

even this.

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Swag

time for someone to cc.

remember, its very important that i know

Okay, I think I got everything I need right here.

c23b8e8bee3e04b8a8ffa57650c0e22c81b99dab

Signups: 

1. @MWil23 - Killed N1 - Werewolf
  2. @Pickle Rick
  3. @Malfatron
  4. @rackcs - Killed N1 - Vigilant
  5. @squire12
  6. @JoshstraDaymus - Mobkilled N1 - Vigilant
  7. @The Orca
  8. @Whicker
  9. @Tk3
  10. @Counselor
  11. @SwAg
  12. @gopherwrestler
  13. @Ragnarok
  14. @theuntouchable
  15. @daboyle250
  16. @bcb1213
  17. @Forge - Killed N1 - Vigilant

Day One begins:

On 2/19/2020 at 4:42 AM, Dome said:

The group of Stendarr's followers peered over the hill at the abandoned fortress.

"This is it," Carcette whispered "Kill them before they know we're here."

Some of the Vigilants cast their mageflesh spells to prepare, others lifted their weapons in anticipation as they walked down the icy bank towards the lair.

"NOW!" Isran cried when they were close enough.

Vigilants screamed as they poured out of the forest from every direction and surrounded the stone building. "YAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRR!"

But as quickly as it started, it had ended. Everything was silent. Their surprise attack hadn't caught any of the beasts off guard. In fact, the beasts were nowhere to be seen.

"This isn't right. They should be here. There's no way they could've known-" Vigilant Adalvald's thought was cut short when a flash of fur came bolting out of the forest for him. "GGGAAAAAHHH!!!" he screamed as he was dragged into the woods. The entire group chased after him but lost site of him quickly in the dark.

Another man screamed from behind the group somewhere "AAAHHHHHH-" the group went chasing after the scream and were able to find the man, but it was too late.

Vigilant Tolan is dead. He was a Vigilant of Stendarr. (Win Condition: "Win when all threats to The Vigilants have been eliminated.")

The group went back to where Adalvald has last been seen and were glad to find him still clinging to life at the base of a tree. The group kicked in the door of the abandoned fortress and dragged Adalvald inside. Some of the Vigilants began breaking apart furniture to burn in the fireplace while others walked through the hallways and corridors to make sure the fortress was secure. 

Night One:

On 2/19/2020 at 10:13 PM, Dome said:

The group found @JoshstraDaymus. He'd propped himself up on a chair near the fire, fast asleep. 

"You warned the beasts we were coming!" 

"You might be one of them yourself!"

They pinned @JoshstraDaymus to the ground and ran a Silver Sword through his heart. 

Josh was a Vigilant of Stendarr.

You have until 10:20pm EST to finalize moves.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:33 PM, Dome said:

@rackcs and @Forge were patrolling the south side of the fortress, two beasts pulled them into the woods and ripped them to shreds.

They were both Vigilants of Stendarr.

As the group buried the bodies of their fellow Vigilants, they heard some rustling in the trees.

"THERE!" someone yelled and cast a spell, it lit up the entire forest! The spell stunned a Werewolf and the spell-sword ran his Silver Sword through the heart of the beast.

@MWil23 is dead. He was a Werewolf.

Night Two

Night Three

Night Four

Night Five

Edited yesterday at 01:17 AM by Dome

Dome

Rules (Definitely read these):
Any violations of these rules may result in your elimination or replacement.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless given permission by me to do so in your Role PM. 
    1. When you are eliminated and there is no chance for revival, you may be given a link to the dead-chat.
    2. If you have been in the dead-chat and come back to the thread and post/like a post/quote someone/interact in thread in any way, there will be grave consequences for your team.
  2. Do not copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you. 
    1. You are allowed to talk about specific words or phrases in your role PM, as well as type out word for word anything that I send you.
  3. Generally, you may not skip a nightly move if you have one. Missing a nightly move will result in your move being randomized and you will be replaced.
    1. You can send in moves early and change them as often as you want up to the night move deadline. You can also leave a contingency move if you won't be around at night time when the nightly lynch is determined.
    2. Strategically skipping your move is acceptable. You must inform the host if you want to do this.
  4. Stay active and vote every day. (This rule is obviously subjective, you will be at the mercy of the host if/when this rule is enforced.)
    1. If you're active and driving conversation, you don't have to vote. This rule is to make sure people are participating daily.
    2. If you are gone for more than 24 hours, you may be mod-killed at any time.
    3. If you fail to vote for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be mod-killed at any time.
  5. Do not edit posts that will change a vote count. Do not edit posts that you submitted more than 5 minutes ago.
    1. Edits should only be made to fix spelling or grammatical errors
  6. If you are eliminated from the game you may make one final “Good Game” post.
    1. Please do not include ANY game related information in your farewell post.
    2. If your role wasn't revealed, you may not make a "Good Game" post. I will do my best to inform players when this happens.

Other Stuff (Read these or don’t, but at least pretend you did):

1. Voting deadlines will be announced at the start of each day phase.
    1. Timestamps will be used to determine deadlines, not a post by the host. For example a Day Phase ending at 10pm EST means that any vote with a 10pm or later time stamp is too late to be counted.
    2. Reaching a 2/3rds voting majority (At least 2/3rds of the games total living players must be voting together) will end the day phase, even if the voting deadline hasn't been reached.
  2. If the day phase ends in a voting tie we will have a 15 minute overtime.  (10pm Night deadline = 10:15pm OT Deadline)
    1. You may continue to vote for any player during OT, not just the players tied for the lead.
    2. ALL Night Moves will be do promptly at the conclusion 15 minute overtime
    3. If there is a second tie after the 15 minute overtime there will be no lynch and the night phase will begin
  3. Night moves will usually be due within 10-20 minutes of the lynch writeup. 
    1. If a day phase ends early due to the 2/3 Majority rule, this deadline may be extended.
  4. Flavor is just that, flavor. Intended to inform you of a move or action that occured but not necessarily describe it literally. If anybody wants any clarification on what is flavor and what is actual information, they'll need to ask me.
Edited Wednesday at 05:01 AM by Dome

Dome

okay wait I have to reconsider this.