Williams Asks for Extension or Trade

LoganF89

I don't want to trade him for OJ Howard unless a 3rd rounder+ is included too.  Howard has been in the league for a while now, he is decent but a bust of a 1st round pick.  

Anyways, can the Bucs even afford his current contract much less his desired 20M/year contract?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I don't want to trade him for OJ Howard unless a 3rd rounder+ is included too.  Howard has been in the league for a while now, he is decent but a bust of a 1st round pick.  

Anyways, can the Bucs even afford his current contract much less his desired 20M/year contract?

I'd give them a 4th for him. That's the highest I'd go.

I think something may happen tonight. One of the big redskins Instagram News posters just put on his story that TW has followed Baker, OBJ, and Landry along with Trent posting a kryptic message of looking eyes, praying hands, and a winking face.

im thinking browns

54 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Sports radio in Cleveland saying the offer is pick 115 this year or a  3rd next year and they want an answer by noon tomorrow. Is it true?

tenor.gif

Burgundy blog tweeted that they heard a source it may be a 3rd or 4th this year and a 2021 2nd.

who knows who the source is or if it’s any way near reliable but all indications are looking like the browns

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

Burgundy blog tweeted that they heard a source it may be a 3rd or 4th this year and a 2021 2nd.

who knows who the source is or if it’s any way near reliable but all indications are looking like the browns

That would be a better deal than I ever reasonably expected.  

That

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

3rd or 4th this year and a 2021 2nd? 

Yes, please.

That would give us two 3rds & two 4th rounders for day 2 tomorrow.

Plus an extra 2nd for next year.

We could do some serious damage on day 2.

We could go LT, WR, TE & CB and plug a few leaks with those picks. (In no particular order)

I'm in ..

22 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

That

That would give us two 3rds & two 4th rounders for day 2 tomorrow.

Plus an extra 2nd for next year.

We could do some serious damage on day 2.

We could go LT, WR, TE & CB and plug a few leaks with those picks. (In no particular order)

I'm in ..

Not to quibble but round 4 is day 3 ,,,I think .

Sigh...first take had sheff on. He reported we should hear something in the next 48-72 hours.

Let's hope he's wrong & something happens today.

Boy, I tell ya.

Trent Williams is like that turd, you just can't quite squeeze out.

You push & push...you lean left & you lean right & nothing.

Then finally, with 1 gasp...you use every bit of strength & stomach muscle you have to force it out.

I tell ya, The Browns truly will be the perfect destination for Trent Williams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

The Brownies are saying the deal for Trent also includes us trading back from 2 to 10 and then taking chase. Not liking this at all 

No chance.

The Browns can say whatever they want. Unless the trade is Njoku, both their 1sts and next years 1 and possibly 2. 

We are drafting Chase Young. Don't drink the kool-aid.