Williams Asks for Extension or Trade

LoganF89

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Don't know how Wirfs and others have leapfrogged Thomas.  Maybe I'm biased as a UGA fan, but this dude is going to have a great career.  

I don’t either. I hate when scouts always do this potential thing, instead of just saying a guy like Thomas is the most pro ready, will be good to great front the jump and saying he should go first amongst the OTs, bc he should. Heck, Jederick Wills and Wirfs didn’t even play LT in college.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t either. I hate when scouts always do this potential thing, instead of just saying a guy like Thomas is the most pro ready, will be good to great front the jump and saying he should go first amongst the OTs, bc he should. Heck, Jederick Wills and Wirfs didn’t even play LT in college.

Yeah, Pittman's guys are getting top tier coaching in a pro-style system.  Thomas is definitely pro-ready.  Wirfs is coming from a good OL school as well, but man, the Robert Gallery comps run so similar it's scary.  

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And with the Jets taking Becton, they are likely out.  It's all on Minnesota now, and I wouldn't put it past them to trade up. 

TB just traded up to (probably) take Wirfs

The top tier OT prospects are likely gone

13 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

This is a full blown disaster. We're gonna get a conditional 5th round pick.

They can still get a fourth and another lower pick.  Maybe make that a conditional third.  The best value would be taking a conditional 2021 pick but that's a huge risk with Covid-19.