Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Whoever lands Brady will be calling for OBJ.

If it’s Indy, I could definitely see them going all in.

I’ve had Brady to Indy since the start 

Id take 12 for Odell nothing less

than go take Lamb or Jeudy they fit Baker better anyway he needs consistent route runners 

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’ve had Brady to Indy since the start 

Id take 12 for Odell nothing less

than go take Lamb or Jeudy they fit Baker better anyway he needs consistent route runners 

It’d be terrible drafting a WR in the 1st round of this draft. It’s loaded. Not to mention that guy would be under constant scrutiny as the “OBJ replacement”.

I’d draft an extra offensive linemen.

Edited by candyman93

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also if you trade OBJ, Jarvis has to be next unless you want a severely disgruntled player and a Trent Williams situation.

thats an assumption 

Jarvis is a pro and had played without Odell to this point. 

I think he’ll be fine he’s got a hell of a contract and is still getting his share of targets 

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’d be terrible drafting a WR in the 1st round of this draft. It’s loaded. Not to mention that guy would be under constant scrutiny as the “OBJ replacement”.

I’d draft an extra offensive linemen.

lmao terrible sike

Jeudy and Lamb are elite prospects. We are still extremely thin at receiver and Lamb and Jeudy are clearly above the rest. We need bonafide starters not later potential guys IF we trade Odell. Especially with Jarvis getting older your going to need a building block

12 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Browns will fail to resign any of their players and then lowball every player they want. This is gonna be great!

If this is another CLE sports team dud of an offseason event I am going to be POed!