Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

Confirmed cases mean absolutely nothing when so few have been tested.  There are likely a hundred thousand unconfirmed cases in the US.  Good times!

Agreed. I have a feeling this is a lot bigger than people really know. I would be willing to bet there are tens of thousands of people who are carriers who have no idea they even have anything but they just keep transmitting it to others.

We dont even have a proper/easy way to test people.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The reality is you want covid 19 to spread throguh the population, it needs to be a controlled burn and not a wild fire. 

Im guessing that is why we did not immediately close borders. 

It is probably endemic disease to humans now, so it is not a casenof if you get it, but when you get it.

Agree.

Horse is out of the barn.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We should probably turn this back into the free agency thread, my apologies.

Agreed, so where are we at at landing Malcom Jenkins. Let me get him on the phone. Anybody have his number? 3 years 32 million with 20 guaranteed 

Edited by AkronsWitness

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah, it is scary times for everyone. Im guessing it is the biggest global event since ww2.

We have a centralized health system which is has its advantages at a time like this. 

Prolly say since Polio.

Edited by buno67

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Agreed. I have a feeling this is a lot bigger than people really know. I would be willing to bet there are tens of thousands of people who are carriers who have no idea they even have anything but they just keep transmitting it to others.

This is true and really sucks.  I know a bunch of people in my predicament who are feeling slight symptoms, but don't know if it's just paranoia/something else/or are carrying this bad boy around.  Trying my best to avoid people, but calling off work could cause mayhem for nothing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Bruh, it’s all a hoax.  Don’t you read Facebook? 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1