Bradford Injury Dilemma

gopherwrestler

Hmm.  I must have hovered my cursor over the wrong thread.  I thought I was opening a Bradford thread at the top of the list.  Probably a website glitch.  I don't remember seeing an OL thread at/ near the top of the list of topics.  I'll look again, later today.

1 hour ago, Purplexing said:

Hmm.  I must have hovered my cursor over the wrong thread.  I thought I was opening a Bradford thread at the top of the list.  Probably a website glitch.  I don't remember seeing an OL thread at/ near the top of the list of topics.  I'll look again, later today.

what? you mean this isn't the lutefisk thread? darn it!

anyways, here's what I found:

After undergoing Regenokine treatment on his left knee in New York over the weekend, Bradford is back in Minnesota, according to head coach Mike Zimmer. That said, Bradford's potential to suit up this Sunday against the Ravens is murky. While Bradford sat out Wednesday, Teddy Bridgewater (knee) returned to practice for the first time since August 2016, opening his three-week window for activation from the Physically Unable to Perform list. At this point, Case Keenum appears to be the best bet to lead the offense in the short term, but Bridgewater's impending return, if it happens, would fog up the quarterback situation in Minnesota.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/vikings-sam-bradford-remains-sidelined/

AFAIK, the evidence that Sam Bradford was in Florida amounts to one tweet by one person claiming to have seen him at the same Palm Beach hotel where the tweeter was staying.

However, the fact that Bradford is not practising, and is flying to New York for experimental treatment is not a good sign.

I think we will have a better idea of what's going on after the bye week.

4 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

The comments from Zimmer that Bradford is back in Minnesota make it all the more interesting that Bradford was spotted in Florida. 

Most of the time, players who are injured and don’t practice, are still at practice. 

So, Zimmer is lying, eh?  What else might he be smoke-screening about?  The starting QB?  Who plays in the secondary if Sandejo can't go?  What is his favorite food?

Or, maybe Zimmer thought he saw Bradford, but was mistaken due to his eye injury?

Coach Mike Zimmer said Friday that he believes Bradford will play again this year, although there’s been no hint of a timeline for when that might happen or what the depth chart will look like if Bridgewater’s practice work goes well over the next couple of weeks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/20/vikings-confirm-its-case-keenum-again-this-week/

8 hours ago, Purplexing said:

The name Bradford was said 10 times on the previous thread. It's hardly turned into an OL thread. And OLs do play a role in the Bradford injury dilemma whether you like it or not.

6 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

The comments from Zimmer that Bradford is back in Minnesota make it all the more interesting that Bradford was spotted in Florida. 

Most of the time, players who are injured and don’t practice, are still at practice. 

3 hours ago, milanb said:

AFAIK, the evidence that Sam Bradford was in Florida amounts to one tweet by one person claiming to have seen him at the same Palm Beach hotel where the tweeter was staying.

However, the fact that Bradford is not practising, and is flying to New York for experimental treatment is not a good sign.

I think we will have a better idea of what's going on after the bye week.

That whole thing on twitter yesterday was stupid imo....par for the course for #VikingsTwitter

Archived