Bradford Injury Dilemma

gopherwrestler

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

If Teddy goes down to another injury in 2 week's for the season, would you rather have Sloter or a potentially healthy but rusty Bradford as your backup QB in the playoffs with 2 wks preparation time.

Anything can happen, any Sunday right

How about Keenum?

3 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Dilemma over. Great news for TB. I wish him the best of luck and look going forward and seeing him and Derek Carr play each other for a long time.

Should I start round 3 of Bridgewater vs Carr right now in Comparisons forum? Haha

Hope Bradford makes the best choice for himself after this season. He's a good guy and a decent QB.

6 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

We had to try something sounds odd unless he's talking about the surgery. 

I think Bradford should take the Romo route, or take up coaching

Ya that was an interesting quote, not as much the typical programmed quotes we're used to.

I'm inferring below but based on the wording of the question and Zimmer's lead in to saying "we had to try something" .... It was like in this kind of terms, Zimmer and team wanted (and continues to want) Bradford to play this season first and foremost, but they don't know what's going on with the leg, but luckily now they have a Teddy option, so "they'll try something" by iR-ing Bradford to see if he actually gets better with a defined "reactivation date" weeks away.

• 1 month later...

Archived