Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:does something stupid:

:gets called stupid:

:doubles down instead of taking criticism of original stupidity:

:so arrogant, cant realize making the same mistake game after game after game:  

By all means, point me to where pickle made any sort of sense today. 

Just now, Blue said:

Sometimes, your read for a player is that they are a problem you would rather not deal with.

Which is why I said Orca/Pickle die early every game. People think they are a constant drag on the game.

And then they beg them both to sign up. 

Night one 

Counselor  looked at the early carnage.  Then looked around the ring.  He saw everyone turn towards him.  This always happens in these huge matches.  It's almost like it's scripted.... 

Anyhow all the wrestlers forgot about everything else they wanted to do tonight and started pummeling Counselor .  He put up a helluva fight but when you're that big in a multi person match, the ending is inevitable 

Counselor  has been eliminated.  He was the Big Show  world's largest athlete  wwe aligned (green) 

It is now day two.  With 20 alive and voting it is 11 to lynch!! 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except they don’t die early every game. 

yep, they made it to the end or near it plenty of times

and half the time, pickle is hit

mwil gets lynched just as much as pickle, and he doesnt complain

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbh, if you're Orton, you're a killer, and you as a killer as any alignment is an existential threat to Town.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, matts is next

This is a textbook scum Swag move.  Justifies a mislynch because via 'omgus' then immediately targets another player so people forget that he was pretty instrumental in the mislynch.

Rick did himself zero favors in the last 24 hours, not arguing that, but Swag helped get the votes there in the first place.

inb4 Swag misrepresents what I said, calls me scum like in every game, and goes for more personal attacks 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which is why I said Orca/Pickle die early every game. People think they are a constant drag on the game.

They do not die early every game.   Orca was alive at the 1/2 way last game and was in the last few players the game before that.

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

I voted for Pickle because Swag said he was MAGA

Good thing I hedged my statement by saying barely anyone voted for them because of swag. See @SwAg, I'm learning.

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How would you know?

Scumslip

What? I know because I actually have read the thread.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

how the hell is that a scumslip lol

It's a scumslip because of his delusions

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:does something stupid:

:gets called stupid:

:doubles down instead of taking criticism of original stupidity:

:so arrogant, cant realize making the same mistake game after game after game:  

You realize you just described what pickle has done this game right?

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Therein lies the problem. At no point did pickle answer every question 100% truthfully with no gaps/contradictions. 

there was several gaps. Several contradictions. 

^

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I didn't vote pickle and orca because they annoy me in the slightest. I felt pickle was scum because he constantly contradicted himself and then ignored it when called on it.

I beg them to sign up because I **** on them sure but I enjoy playing with them. We need mafia wild cards to add unpredictability to these games.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

They do not die early every game.   Orca was alive at the 1/2 way last game and was in the last few players the game before that.

I made it to the end the game before last. Was mafia not in the chat and got MVP...you and Touch were the last two mafia. I believe that was that game 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except they don’t die early every game. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Obviously I dont mean every single game, dont be so literal. What I mean is that one or both of them have a high frequency of early deaths.