Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, The Orca said:

It's already been pointed out that there is 

The first one...it's very clear that Swag, who is the Undertaker, stepped in to save him.

The second one...he had three people that were on the lynch turn around to save him.  Which very strongly indicates a godfather.

Added to that is Rags 1.0 saying that counselor and swag are aligned while malf is not aligned with either.

We could sit here and come up with unlikely theories about a framer or other possibilities, or we can look at the reality of what is far more probable.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Matts 2.0- seemed to take a lazy approach upon Mwils claim. I think he said he wouldnt consider anyone else or something along the lines

This is fabricated Orca. I know you have a lot of convos going on, but follow along. I dont think I said anything at all to mwils claim and definitely didnt say I wouldnt consider people. I have no clue where any of this came from. You pulled it out of your rear. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is fabricated Orca. I know you have a lot of convos going on, but follow along. I dont think I said anything at all to mwils claim and definitely didnt say I wouldnt consider people. I have no clue where any of this came from. You pulled it out of your rear. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am seriously thinking about blocking Swag/Malf for the game and seeing if that can help focus away from their total nonsense. 

Dome didnt post or read for the first few days, yet seems to be more in touch with the game than he probably should be. Scum lean on dome. But sticking with Orca. 

My bad, you said sticking. Given how I agree with your Dome read it just seemed lazy. Wasnt fabricated. Misinterpreted by me 

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The first one...it's very clear that Swag, who is the Undertaker, stepped in to save him.

The second one...he had three people that were on the lynch turn around to save him.  Which very strongly indicates a godfather.

Added to that is Rags 1.0 saying that counselor and swag are aligned while malf is not aligned with either.

We could sit here and come up with unlikely theories about a framer or other possibilities, or we can look at the reality of what is far more probable.

How are you not getting this...a godfather could be

Appears town

Appears town and cant die until the rest

Cant dies until the rest

And I assume many other types

You speak about a framer, but I'm talking about the godfather role specifically 

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

What does Matts have to do with this explanation? 

(On P.291 still reading up)

I thought D2 that Blue was scum, as evidenced by my vote for him, when everyone else wanted to push Matts for the lynch train, and I thought that was off. IMO, D2 and D4 (the second Malf lynch) voting patterns should be telling.

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23

@squire12

I need to clear up the night move

I am the one with the boot apparently. Bcb is mixing up the flavor and annoying the crap out of me 

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

I was hit with a huge boot to the face.

Mwil said he tracked you to me N4

I have my doubts on his claim.  

SMH

Orca literally admitted to visiting you last night in the first post up here!

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I can confirm with 100% certainty that ORCA booted Squire in the face last night.

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

I didnt boot Squire, but I'd say he is cleared as much as possible 

So, he goes from an outright denial about booting you to an admission that he did, and then blamed BCB for switching up the flavor, something that appears to be consistent throughout the game via the writeups, and not knowing the flavor of his own move...RIDICULOUS.

P.S.

Still waiting on that graph/chart.

I don't know how anyone could look at Orca's about face turn and possibly lynch anyone else today on top of my track of him to Squire last night. He went from posting absurdly stupid gifs, feigning boredom and apathy, to then subtly admitting that he visited squire and denying that he booted him, to then blaming BCB for the flavor and "mixing it up", causing him to be confused, and now is super engaged, active, and accusing Rags 2.0 and Matts 2.0 (I wouldn't put WIFOM past scum Orca, but we'll put that on pause here)

5 hours ago, The Orca said:
6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am seriously thinking about blocking Swag/Malf for the game and seeing if that can help focus away from their total nonsense. 

Dome didnt post or read for the first few days, yet seems to be more in touch with the game than he probably should be. Scum lean on dome. But sticking with Orca. 

My bad, you said sticking. Given how I agree with your Dome read it just seemed lazy. Wasnt fabricated. Misinterpreted by me 

Serious question:

When was the last time TOWN Orca ever acknowledged that he was wrong, said "sorry/my bad"?

He's scum.

Lock him in, let's get two more, and smoke Malfatron.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Anyone wanna catch me up again?

See the above for Orca. I am the tracker. I tracked Orca to Squire, where Squire confirmed he was booted in the face. The night before, I tracked Squire to Ragnarok 1.0, who flipped Town. Orca denied booting Squire but admitted to tracking him, then backtracked and admitted he did boot Squire in the face, but blamed BCB for a "flavor switch". Malf is almost/if not a total lock to be scum GF.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

See the above for Orca. I am the tracker. I tracked Orca to Squire, where Squire confirmed he was booted in the face. The night before, I tracked Squire to Ragnarok 1.0, who flipped Town. Orca denied booting Squire but admitted to tracking him, then backtracked and admitted he did boot Squire in the face, but blamed BCB for a "flavor switch". Malf is almost/if not a total lock to be scum GF.

Vote him

Just now, Counselor said:

Vote him

I already did. I'm pretty confident I was the first to do so.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

With Forge and Ragnarkok 1.0 flipping Town, if we are assuming that @SwAg is right about the flavor of the writeup and that 3 of his scummies bused him, that means that three of the following are scum:

ET

Touch

DaBoyle

Matts

Orca

...because I'm WWE aligned. I will only be going off of this list unless there is a night move to convince me otherwise. 

I'm also thinking that it's highly likely that Squire is clear, based off of my earlier theory being proven wrong in Pickle Rick-esque fashion.

It's also worth noting that Orca falls into this list for me and is another piece of evidence against him per the night before writeup with Malf. Note how Orca backtracked and blamed BCB for changing the flavor about the "boot in the face" later on, when so far we can determine flavor is very important, as specific wrestlers are carrying out hits (Brett Hart, C.M. Punk) or involved in the Malf Bus (the Four Horsemen faction). Flavor clearly matters here.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think that I got paged when I was typing up my responses from the VC last night and flavor writeup. In that case, @The Orca has some explaining to do.

ORCA

• Like 1