Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨GIMME A ****IN MIC!

DUB DUB EEE, YOU'RE CRAZY FOR PUSHING THAT FATASS MATS INSTEAD OF THE MAN WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD, THE BIG BAD BOOTYDADDY, THE MAN WITH THE BIG DIPPER, BIG POPPA PUMP. IF I WANTED TO I'D PUT HIM IN THE STEINER SCREWDRIVER AND DROP HIM ON HIS HEAD! YOU SEE UNLIKE ALL THESE FATASSES AND WHITE TRASH IN YOUR ROSTER, I'M A REAL MAN! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST ASK MY FREAKS...OR YOUR WIVES!

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

20 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨GIMME A ****IN MIC!

DUB DUB EEE, YOU'RE CRAZY FOR PUSHING THAT FATASS MATS INSTEAD OF THE MAN WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD, THE BIG BAD BOOTYDADDY, THE MAN WITH THE BIG DIPPER, BIG POPPA PUMP. IF I WANTED TO I'D PUT HIM IN THE STEINER SCREWDRIVER AND DROP HIM ON HIS HEAD! YOU SEE UNLIKE ALL THESE FATASSES AND WHITE TRASH IN YOUR ROSTER, I'M A REAL MAN! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST ASK MY FREAKS...OR YOUR WIVES!

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Is this a vote for Matts

Some poor SOB going to think Blue is disagreeing and saying no lynch is worse than bcb’s rules, but I’m an intellectual like my dear friend Blue, and I know the lack of a comma after “no” was 100% intentional and adequately conveyed his thoughts, as I am doing in this run-on sentence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He is one of us who came over from the WF forums.

You people just multiply like roaches. You show up, then you take all the good jobs and the expect us hard working FF guys to live by your rules... If you wanted YOUR rules, you should have STAYED at WF!

I'm not racist, but you guys should go back to where you came from! WE SHOULD BUILD A WALL!

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

The record will reflect it, brother.  I will not accept a lynch today other than one Malfatron explicitly accepts.  So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Top 10 anime friendships