Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I genuinely don’t know if I’m helping or hurting at this point.  I’m assuming the former because I’m right, but I imagine that I’m not being overly successful in convincing people right now.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @Counselor

matts has a sweet role that hes giving up.

post your pm of your crappy role, so you can take matts good role. its a redirection

we need it. it would have helped me catch scum had i not been roleblocked

Remember that time you went all herp a derp when I posted a role? Kick rocks Malf

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Remember that time you went all herp a derp when I posted a role? Kick rocks Malf

So I’ve had the same nightmare for like twenty years.  It’s always the same.  I am basically the subject of some medical procedure, and I’m aware of almost all of it, but cannot move and see mostly white light after I have some foul liquid forced into my mouth, which I spit all over the doctors.

I found today that I had surgery when I was a 1-year-old and I spit the liquid they tried to force down my throat while I was on the stretcher all over them.

What are the odds I somehow remember this experience and it’s manifesting in my subconscious?

I need answers, Counselor.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

i was the watcher.

thats probably why he didnt redirect me

he knows im better at night actions than him

but im not going to get in the way of matts gambit here

So are you no longer the watcher?

If you are so good at your night actions, why are you asking for targets to "watch"?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So I’ve had the same nightmare for like twenty years.  It’s always the same.  I am basically the subject of some medical procedure, and I’m aware of almost all of it, but cannot move and see mostly white light after I have some foul liquid forced into my mouth, which I spit all over the doctors.

I found today that I had surgery when I was a 1-year-old and I spit the liquid they tried to force down my throat while I was on the stretcher all over them.

What are the odds I somehow remember this experience and it’s manifesting in my subconscious?

Or the aliens really like probing you.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

My daughter was born with a cleft lip and palate and had 2 surgeries before she turned one. Please tell me you’re not serious because my daddy heart is about to break.