Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

Every time you post, you make it more clear that either you're scum and we were right to lynch you, or you're an idiot Townie who was going to do more harm than good.

Can we get good players in here bc this guy suck worse than swag and touch 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nah. I played great and caught scum you just lynched me out of spite so please suck less

if you are town, my god you just made town play with both hands and one leg tied behind their back 

Man it’s going to be great to not have to read your **** anymore

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Can we get good players in here bc this guy suck worse than swag and touch 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, Pickle Rick said:

We since I'm about to die and have to charge my phone now. 

My final thoughts 

Blue lean town (it's been fun, play more)

Matts lean town 

Orca lean town 

Touch lean town 

____

Daboyle

Et

Mwil

Malf

Racks

Squire

Are my scum leans 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah. I played great and caught scum you just lynched me out of spite so please suck less

if you are town, my god you just made town play with both hands and one leg tied behind their back 

Except I didn’t lynch you out of spite. I lynched you because I’m positive you’re scum. 

(did you forget that you already said I was the only one that had actual reasons?) 

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

• Like 1

Day 1

Boy look at all these competitors 

Where my freaks at Holla 

Well king this looks like a great battle 

I'm the undertaker rest in peace 

I'm the undertaker, rest in.. Wait a minute 

You're the terrorist guy 

No I'm the undertaker 

No I'm the undertaker

Big poppa puff in da house!! 

Well king blah blah blah 

Flap flap flap 

OK I'm really randy Orton, see I said at the beginning I was gonna play as taker 

Ehh 

Let's lynch that guy too 

This day takes forever 

Yea let's keep lynching a bazillion people to make the mods life harder 

Alright we did 47 hours, finally let's do this 

The competitors surrounded pickle .  He received clotheslines, dropkick and the inevitable back and forth punches.  They backed off of him for a minute, then back on. He tried to hit an rko but unfortunately the odds were too stacked against him.  Finally one brave soul pinned pickle and took him out of his misery 

Pickle has been eliminated.  He was randy Orton - Evolutionary legend killing viper   wwe aligned (green) 

It is now night one.  Night will last untill bcb wakes up unless you all get your moves in before he goes to sleep 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Pickle has been eliminated.  He was randy Orton - Evolutionary legend killing viper   wwe aligned (green) 

THIS IS A REMINDER THAT NO MATTER HOW SMART @SwAg IS (AND HE IS SMART) - - HE IS A COMPLETE DUMBARSE WHEN IT COMES TO READING CERTAIN POSTERS. 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Day 1

Boy look at all these competitors 

Where my freaks at Holla 

Well king this looks like a great battle 

I'm the undertaker rest in peace 

I'm the undertaker, rest in.. Wait a minute 

You're the terrorist guy 

No I'm the undertaker 

No I'm the undertaker

Big poppa puff in da house!! 

Well king blah blah blah 

Flap flap flap 

OK I'm really randy Orton, see I said at the beginning I was gonna play as taker 

Ehh 

Let's lynch that guy too 

This day takes forever 

Yea let's keep lynching a bazillion people to make the mods life harder 

Alright we did 47 hours, finally let's do this 

The competitors surrounded pickle .  He received clotheslines, dropkick and the inevitable back and forth punches.  They backed off of him for a minute, then back on. He tried to hit an rko but unfortunately the odds were too stacked against him.  Finally one brave soul pinned pickle and took him out of his misery 

It is now night one.  Night will last untill bcb wakes up unless you all get your moves in before he goes to sleep 

tenor.gif?itemid=15442876

Looks like you all can't possible suck worse.

Thanks for the game @bcb1213