Coronavirus Quarantine, Browns Forum Edition

MWil23

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I would hang with my heavy metal brothers, as well as my fellow teaching amigos.

Here's a playlist I've put together on Spotify.  Work for you?  My students "start back to school" on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Here's a playlist I've put together on Spotify.  Work for you?  My students "start back to school" on Tuesday.

Looks very good to me....i don't need to give the students any online work until March 30th.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

Looks very good to me....i don't need to give the students any online work until March 30th.

We're at it on Tuesday (Exams in all 6 classes), then starting new units after that.  With the 3 week shut down, we'll be going back (maybe) for 4 days, and then having our Spring Break.  We've got one more calamity day and 3 "blizzard bag" days available.  There is a strong likelihood that I don't see my kids again until April 20th.  

On 3/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

NOT @Mind Character because I don’t need a murder charge on my hands. Day 3 hearing about charlatans and it’s over.

Spoken like a true amnesia-ing charlatan teeming with ballyhoo and prone to kerfuffle.

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'd probably end up murdering @Mind Character if I was stuck in a room with him for too long.

This is obviously an original, creative take from a not easily forgettable internet entity.

-------------------------

There's no situation where I'd share a room with the likes of you "Freddie gets us"/"they took errr jobs" sacks of derp.

Even if we did, yall couldn't do a got damn thing to me.

All I'd do is play a video of Freddie Kitchens saying the "Brown and Orange.. don't matter" quote and you'd all be derp hypnotized by the light like an insect to a bug zapper.

Even without the video, I would beat the utter dog-sh*t out of the likes of you internet warriors. 

Then I'd bind you all and introduce you to numerous life ALL-22 reprogramming sessions.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474204db078857df4f2e

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Spoken like a true amnesia-ing charlatan teeming with ballyhoo and prone to kerfuffle.

This is obviously an original, creative take from a not easily forgettable internet entity.

There's no situation where I'd share a room with the likes of you "Freddie gets us"/"they took errr jobs" sacks of derp.

All I'd do is play a video of Freddie Kitchens saying the "Brown and Orange.. don't matter" quote and you'd all be derp hypnotized by the light like an insect to a bug zapper.

Even without the video, I would beat the utter dog-sh*t out of the likes of you internet warriors. 

Then I'd bind you all and introduce you to numerous life ALL-22 reprogramming sessions.

giphy.gif

Huh

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

giphy.gif

Image result for huh gif

• Like 2