"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Naz man, you protecting swags role man? He more valuable or something? 

How has anything I've posted this game been remotely close to protecting SwAg?

I don't have a read on SwAg right now. You all want him out because he's obviously the best player here.
It's all of your inferior brains that fear SwAg. Meanwhile I'm just trying to collect my Victory Royale as soon as possible.

I want Squire out. As I have stated many times. I have posted my entire win-con, my alignment, etc. I'm not trying anything fancy here.

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I don't have a read on SwAg right now. You all want him out because he's obviously the best player here.
It's all of your inferior brains that fear SwAg. Meanwhile I'm just trying to collect my Victory Royale as soon as possible.

I want Squire out. As I have stated many times. I have posted my entire win-con, my alignment, etc. I'm not trying anything fancy here.

I’m not voting for him, uh, man

25 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

According to last game, Pickle is the best player here. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

Pickle wouldn't be the best player here if he were the only one playing.

You missed where Swag lynched all civs, saved scum and pickle nailed 4 of the mafia on day 1. 

I know. Shocking. But all true.