ET80

Most important meal of the day!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat breakfast

• Yes all the time
    • Yeah, on the weekends or days off
    • If I remember
    • No
  2. 2. What do you eat for a typical breakfast? (Check all that apply)

• Eggs
    • Bacon
    • Sausage
    • Chorizo (it's technically a sausage, the same way Canadian Bacon is bacon)
    • Pancakes
    • Waffles
    • FrenchMyToast (remember him? Hope he's OK)
    • Cereal (what kind?)
    • Biscuits and Gravy (get the HELL out of my sight if you don't select this)
    • Donuts
    • Fruit
    • Coffee only (get the HELL out of my sight if you select this. Coffee isn't a food).
    • I don't eat breakfast

Either a pack or two of Belvita (blueberry usually) or if I have the time, i'll make a sandwich out of toast, eggs over hard, and a slice of American cheese.

Side note, can't stand coffee.  Everyone always told me I'd drink it once I got older, but at 36 I still despise it.

7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Either a pack or two of Belvita (blueberry usually) or if I have the time, i'll make a sandwich out of toast, eggs over hard, and a slice of American cheese.

Side note, can't stand coffee.  Everyone always told me I'd drink it once I got older, but at 36 I still despise it.

I don't understand how people don't drink coffee.  How are you even awake????

People who function without coffee are real life superheroes to me.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't understand how people don't drink coffee.  How are you even awake????

People who function without coffee are real life superheroes to me.

I've never developed the caffeine dependency, so when I wake up, I just wake up, I don't need the stimulant to get me going.  As long as I get at least 4-5 hours of sleep, I'm good to go for the day about 5 minutes after I wake up.  In case of emergency and I get less than 4 hours of sleep, Advocare makes an energy drink mix called Spark that gets the job done.

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I've never developed the caffeine dependency, so when I wake up, I just wake up, I don't need the stimulant to get me going.  As long as I get at least 4-5 hours of sleep, I'm good to go for the day about 5 minutes after I wake up.  In case of emergency and I get less than 4 hours of sleep, Advocare makes an energy drink mix called Spark that gets the job done.

That's just wild to me...

4 hours of sleep and no coffee?  Doesn't seem possible.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Coffee is awful. 

I'm a true Brit and drink about 7 cups of tea a day. ? 

I'm lucky enough to have a cafeteria at my work that's affordable. 3 eggs scrambled, side of ham/bacon/sausage, and 2 toast for $3.96. So I do that a few times a week. Other days I just eat my Special K protein cereal. I have a pretty vigorous workout routine so skipping breakfast isn't ever going to happen. Most days I'm ravenous by 7:30. Ice coffee everyday black with a couple of squirts of skinny syrup is all I need.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:47 AM, texans_uk said:
On 9/27/2017 at 7:44 AM, THE DUKE said:

Coffee is awful. 

I'm a true Brit and drink about 7 cups of tea a day. ? 

I don't drink coffee either, unless it's frozen and has caramel or chocolate flavor lol. Don't ever drink regular coffee.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:02 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That's just wild to me...

4 hours of sleep and no coffee?  Doesn't seem possible.

This is pretty much my life as well. I get a good 4-5 hours of sleep a day, and never drink coffee. Caffeine really does nothing for me. Coffee, Red Bull, Monster, etc have never made me feel anything. The only thing that ever made me feel any different (as strange as this seems) was when I put a few squirts of Mio in my water. Not sure why that was different, but it's the only thing that has ever had any effect.

I don't eat breakfast regularly, I wish I had that much enthusiasm in the morning, lol. But it will be random times when I'll just feel like getting breakfast and its normally when I'm off from work. And of course it has the a breakfast of champions. 

Scrambled eggs, bacon/or sausage, golden edges pancakes or French Toast if I buy my breakfast and don't make it.

And wash it all down with Apple Juice because IT'S FOR REAL ONES ONLY SON!

Archived