Raiders sign DE Carl Nassib

oakdb36

Id like to see the numbers but he's a smart, solid player with a little more finesse than Mauro. Ive been pretty pleased with our free agency efforts so far. Quite a few middle tier players that can be role players and good value coupled with the high tier Littleton is I think what a lot if us expected and hoped for. 

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I love that Mayock has a plan (get better and deeper on defense) and is executing it without panic. 

Raiders are trying to get better on defense. You have to respect the moves made.

You would only make all these moves if you realize how bad the defense was... I love it 

Reggie would never smh

• Like 1

Ugh I can’t quote @MrOaktown_56

anyways...

very true!  Mayock spoke several times about how mid season he realized we lacked talented depth.  These smaller  signings Really reinforce this.  We should be forced to sign guys like Will Compton off the street mid season and start them a week later.  I like Compton and wouldn’t mind him back as a MLB2 and ST player though.