Week 3 GDT: Bill Polian Still Hates the Osweiler Trade & Never Tanked

Mind Character

Just now, Mind Character said:

Steelers lose to the Bears...

Deshaun Watson and crew hand 33 on Pats and almost pull off the upset with an end game Hail Mary....

Jets win...

Buffalo wins..

The number 1 pick may be in our sights

I think we start to win. 

and the bungals. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Kizer definitely played better than his stats indicate. He's got talent and there's no quit in him. He's just not getting help from these awful receivers. We definitely need to get our TEs more involved. 

DeValve didn't look good today. I don't know if our TE's are that much better.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I admit I didn't see this coming, but I'd like to see Crowell as our #3 back, Duke & Dayes splitting carries.  Sadly, it looks like our biggest problem is our offensive line.  Ugh.

Our OLine could definitely use improvement, but, I think it's more on our receiving corps. There have been plenty of times where I see Kizer holding onto the ball for 4+ seconds, but, can't find anyone..so I'd say our OLine is giving him time for the most part.

I do agree that Duke/Dayes should be our 1/2 combo as Duke does more with the limited snaps he is given and Dayes looked shiftier in the preseason games...granted vanilla defenses, but, still he looked to do more than just try to run it down the middle which is what Crow's thing is...worked last season, but, we need RBs that can't move around and not just run straight.

Archived