Week 3 GDT: Bill Polian Still Hates the Osweiler Trade & Never Tanked

Mind Character

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Id love to get that number one pick. Id trade that sob for a kings ransome of picks to a team desperate for Darnold or Rosen. Could you imagine the picks we could accumilate? Can you guys imagine 3 first round picks and 4 or 5 second round picks? Now thats how you rebuild quick, fast, and in a hurry. BTW, I think this obviously reveals how strongly I feel about Kizer. I think hes the guy. 

But 7 guys in the first two rounds. 2 dbs, 2 wr, 1 rb, and 2 bpa. Thats cooking with fire. God, Im an optimist.

The thing is, I think there is a very good chance that WE are that team that is desperate for Darnold or Rosen.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I want to give Kizer a chance, but I think if we pick top 2 we'd take Rosen or Darnold.

I feel like it would almost have to be the case unless D.K. proves that he's definitively the guy. Bad QB play for 25 years and back to back to back top 2 picks in the NFL draft would mean that we'd probably need to do it.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I feel like it would almost have to be the case unless D.K. proves that he's definitively the guy. Bad QB play for 25 years and back to back to back top 2 picks in the NFL draft would mean that we'd probably need to do it.

Just think about what happens if, by the end of the season, we figure out that DK IS the guy, and yet somehow fall into a top 2 pick.  I cannot even imagine the type of haul we'd be able to bring in for that pick.  We'd be swimming in picks.

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Just think about what happens if, by the end of the season, we figure out that DK IS the guy, and yet somehow fall into a top 2 pick.  I cannot even imagine the type of haul we'd be able to bring in for that pick.  We'd be swimming in picks.

Absolutely, it would be nuts.

Here we are again. Kizer was better, however has continued his turnover streak in the 3rd quarter beginning last season in college. OPI's and drops...I thought basically every receiver in the NFL knows your not supposed to actually try to block on a rub route. That's on coaching. 

Defensively. Why Jamar are you allowing these passes in front of you all over the field if you have help over the top? If the CBs are supposed to back off then why is the safety not robbing throws in the middle? Yet again another missed tackle by Peppers because he has to face up instead of being able to chase the ball carrier at an angle or from the side. Yet again edge was not contained.

Maybe some day they'll all magically put it together.

19 minutes ago, matt27j said:

OPI's and drops...I thought basically every receiver in the NFL knows your not supposed to actually try to block on a rub route. That's on coaching. 

Seems like a bit of a contradictory statement....

"Everyone knows how this works, coaches must not have told these professionals..."

Archived