Week 3 GDT: Bill Polian Still Hates the Osweiler Trade & Never Tanked

Mind Character

42 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Oh, yeah. I was saying that your attempt at faking it was so weak that no one would ever fall for it. Like, chill with the bit, because it was too obvious.

That obvious, huh?? D***it...

I suck at bits...

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Trigger me?

Bud I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails, I can't be triggered ;)

And you know I'm not typing a novel...

You couldn't let me just have that 1 win...

You will write a long post...

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He's calling plays to try to make the qb look good?!?!!??  

You really think so????  Idk man, that's a pretty wild idea....

You apparently completely missed the point.

I didn't say "look good".

I said to be the guy in his scheme of things.

Which I now will add is programmed failure.

Sorry that it was too subtle for you.

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

You apparently completely missed the point.

I didn't say "look good".

I said to be the guy in his scheme of things.

Which I now will add is programmed failure.

Sorry that it was too subtle for you.

Isn't that why you draft a guy?

Don't they try to do that with every player?

Your points aren't subtle, you simply don't make good points.

Interesting concept.....if our WR corps plays a clean game....Not even the OPI's....JUST the Drops and the Dewayne Bo...errr....Kenny Britt Bobble turning into a pick and Kizer's numbers are 31-47 (66% completion) 2Td's and 2int's  for 300+ yards + 44rushing 1TD......that's not a bad stat line....IF our WR would decided to catch the ball....

I want to see Higgins and Leslie starting, with K. Williams coming in out wide and Higgins sliding to the slot....involve the TE's more....Devale and Njoku show REAL potential as a combo....

And last but not least....there should not be another game this SEASON where Crow does not get at least 22 carries in a game.....

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Interesting concept.....if our WR corps plays a clean game....Not even the OPI's....JUST the Drops and the Dewayne Bo...errr....Kenny Britt Bobble turning into a pick and Kizer's numbers are 31-47 (66% completion) 2Td's and 2int's  for 300+ yards + 44rushing 1TD......that's not a bad stat line....IF our WR would decided to catch the ball....

I want to see Higgins and Leslie starting, with K. Williams coming in out wide and Higgins sliding to the slot....involve the TE's more....Devale and Njoku show REAL potential as a combo....

And last but not least....there should not be another game this SEASON where Crow does not get at least 22 carries in a game.....

Browns are undefeated in games where Crowell gets 20 or more carries. They are 1-0. It was 20 carries exactly. He has never seen 22 carries in the NFL.

1 minute ago, matt27j said:

At this point Duke has earned more touches than Crow. Kizer seemed comfortable this game, in large part because of Duke, Njoku, and Devalve all being reliable. 

I'd argue Crow should be used out of the backfield and Duke in the slot when the want to pass the ball.

The few times Crowell has been targeted in the pass game he's done well.

1 minute ago, matt27j said:

At this point Duke has earned more touches than Crow. Kizer seemed comfortable this game, in large part because of Duke, Njoku, and Devalve all being reliable. 

I'd argue Crow should be used out of the backfield and Duke in the slot when the want to pass the ball.

The few times Crowell has been targeted in the pass game he's done well.

the first two OPIs were damning for the team.  first OPI on devalve robbed us of at least 3 points and would have given us the lead.  bet you we run more the next drive...
as letsgobrownies alluded to -> high run totals = you were winning so you ran a bunch.

1 hour ago, matt27j said:

I like what Duke brings to the table but am against giving him large bulk of touches, he is too reckless with the ball in his hands.

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Isn't that why you draft a guy?

Don't they try to do that with every player?

Your points aren't subtle, you simply don't make good points.

This is what I am talking about: http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/25/browns-offense-foolishly-abandons-run-game-once-again/

"(Kizer's) a talented quarterback but is not ready for anywhere near that burden of responsibility in just his third start."

Hue I must imagine thinks he is setting Kizer up for success, but actually is doing quite the opposite.

It's not hard. 

Archived