Lions trade CB Darius Slay to Eagles for 3rd and 5th round; Slay gets (3 year, $50 M, $30 M gt'd extension)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Dallas cant get in on this our pick's better than Philly's

I'm sure it was leaked, so that very scenario with Dallas or Another is discussed. Wouldn't doubt it TBH. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Would be a huge get for that secondary. Whats not to love for Philly's side?

Not much but nit picking of course:

Potential 2nd rd pick (hope not) as part of the package plus a restructured contract probably upwards of 15+M APY.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not much but nit picking of course:

Potential 2nd rd pick (hope not) as part of the package plus a restructured contract probably upwards of 15+M APY.

Yea but considering what the open market for CBs is, 15M per year for him isn't bad. You could've traded for Jalen but 2 1sts a 4th and a Brinks truck full of money is way more than a 2nd and 15M per year

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Perhaps, probably what it is.
At this point I'd rather trade that 3rd with our first to go get Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs and trade the other with DB + a pick next year for Yannick 
If we could get Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs + a 2nd round DB + Yannick then at least two more WRs in the 4th, LB, DBs OL depth...would go a long way to reopening a window.

We can talk about pick 13...but I'm gonna need that 2nd rd pick. Say 13 plus our 5th rd pick(late) for 21 and 53? B|

6 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Rumor has it he’ll cost a 2nd.  

I always find it funny how the fans of team giving up the picks always initially low ball the offer.  A 4th for Slay?  Raiders and a few other teams would most likely gladly give up a 3rd plus.  I can’t see him going for less then a 3rd.

I can't see him going for anything more than a 3rd. The Bouye trade has set the bar incredibly low for corners.