2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

I feel like the move JD really wants to make is trade down with PHI, pick up a 2nd, and nab Ezra Cleveland,  He is the athletic T that JD deems needed for Gase's system while snatching an extra pick.

My personal 1st round board:

1. Chase Young

2. Jeff Okudah

3. Jedrick Wills

4. Tristan Wirfs

5. Andrew Thomas

6. GTFO and trade down

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I still think there’s a 99% chance we go OL at 11... but I have this weird feeling we draft Henry Ruggs somehow.

Only way I'd be okay with grabbing Ruggs is if we trade down and grab an extra 2, still take a tackle in the first and then trade back into the first now that we have more ammo and take Ruggs.

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

I think Ruggs will be good, I'm just not seeing him being better than Tee Higgins at this point. 

The potential 2nd round situation is very interesting. 

After seeing you say that you think Ruggs will be good but you don't see him being better than..... i really didn't expect Tee Higgins name to come up.  He honestly might be there with our pick in the 2nd round.  His pro day was pretty rough.  

1 hour ago, rampantjet said:

After seeing you say that you think Ruggs will be good but you don't see him being better than..... i really didn't expect Tee Higgins name to come up.  He honestly might be there with our pick in the 2nd round.  His pro day was pretty rough.  

Yeah, I don't think I even brought up his name until now honestly but Higgins doesn't show any concerning weak spots in his game. It's hard for me to compare the two because Ruggs just don't have enough tape of him beating outside CBs. At the same time, I do think his numbers would be insane if he didn't have to share with Smith, Juedy, and Waddle. It doesn't mean he can't be a #1, I just don't have the proof. 

Higgins tape has just about everything from the last 2 seasons. He might be the best at catching at the highest point and positioning his body. He's just pretty slow. Very Boldin-ish. Has to become a sharper route runner, but I'm impressed. I wouldn't select him over the top 4 OT's, but I like him. 

I'm still trying to rank my WR's. All I know is that if we're going to double-dip, I want Michael Pittman Jr in the rd. 

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

->

Trade #11 to the Jaguars for #20 & Yannick Ngakoue

1.20: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville / Austin Jackson, OT, USC

2.48: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

3.68: Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado 

3.79: Isaiah Wilson, OG/OT, Georgia

This would be fun. 

• Like 1