Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

9 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

If China released the darn thing on purpose...why uh...exactly would they have gone to the effort of allegedly killing so many of their own people, and preparing for it and preparing ways to "burn the evidence"?  There's some deep logical incongruity to this notion, so far as i can tell.

Also...it's offensive to communism to refer to current China as anything resembling such.

I think maybe i've actually lost my ability to tell when people are being sarcastic on the internet or not.

But so far, the people profiting most from this whole mess...appear to be American Billionaires.

You think China actually cares about killing its people?   

In not saying anything definitively.  Just stating the facts about China's activities.

The ruling will always find ways to profit off of disasters.   Although, saying its only American billionaires is laughable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You think China actually cares about killing its people?   

In not saying anything definitively.  Just stating the facts about China's activities.

The ruling will always find ways to profit off of disasters.   Although, saying its only American billionaires is laughable.

Yeah.  Fair point.  All billionaires.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Fair point.  All billionaires.

Its the rulling class in general.   Billionaires, establishment politicians, corporate CEOs, especially in the medical, media and big tech sectors, etc...

All making decisions to line their pockets, first and foremost.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Michael Bay, starring Mark Wahlberg. 

Those who are infected will see their appendixes turn into small bombs, devastating hospitals around the world.  Wahlberg saves us all from total annihilation by figuring out the the Chinese developed the bomb virus, and steals the  "antidote" by means of secretly infiltrating their evil base.

Can't forget the copious amounts of helicopters either.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

1) They have 21 million less cell activated phone users than they did a few months ago, in a country where citizens are REQUIRED to own activated cells for government tracking.

2) They bought or built 8 HUGE animal incinerators and ordered hundreds of thousands of urns.

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8717250566

Edited by mission27

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I think they care about the impact this had on their economy and the reputation of the CCP...

Even if the bigger picture was to weaken their enemies more than it would ultimately weaken them?  

As far as their "reputation", thats mostly bought and paid for, which is why our media and tech companies constantly bend knee to them.

Just now, JonStark said:

Stop furthering this narrative. It's already been proven that this wasn't created in a lab.

Your idea of "proof" and mine are probably very different.

Im not furthering any narrative.  Just saying I believe its a very real possibility.