Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Some localities are even trying to enforce masks in the home. 

Ok, I’m gonna need a link here for some context.

Not saying I don’t believe you, there are a lot of localities.

As for the George Floyd issue, I've found the article showing how the Minnesota numbers were inflated, it doesnt specifically mention Floyd, but notes going thru the #s and comparing to autopsy cod.  The instructions form the mdh note that all suspected deaths with covid-19 need to be reported to the state, but that they are not included In The death totals w/o a positive test

Weird. It’s almost like it was fake news.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

As for the George Floyd issue, I've found the article showing how the Minnesota numbers were inflated, it doesnt specifically mention Floyd, but notes going thru the #s and comparing to autopsy cod.  The instructions form the mdh note that all suspected deaths with covid-19 need to be reported to the state, but that they are not included In The death totals w/o a positive test

So where did you get the George Floyd part from?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

How thick would you have to be to think Minnesota would charge a guy for murder and then determine that the victim wasn't killed by homicide. This is 5G conspiracy levels of critical thinking skills.

Are you saying that would be a contradiction?????

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

How thick would you have to be to think Minnesota would charge a guy for murder and then determine that the victim wasn't killed by homicide. This is 5G conspiracy levels of critical thinking skills.

Again it's not about determining the victim wasnt killed by homicide, or the cod not being homicide, it's about the flaws in the reporting methods being used.  

This obviously may have changed, but here's the article from the guy who did the research in July

http://minnesotaconnected.com/news/how-minnesota-covid-19-death-tolls-were-inflated-during-stay-at-home-mn_1316535/

The vast majority of the inflated COVID deaths: 60 in April and 87 in May had been entered with a different intent by the medical examiner or attending physician that completed the death certificate. Those professionals felt that the patient passed away from lung cancer, congenital heart disease, COPD, dementia, Parkinson’s or the like.

33 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But what if someone intentionally exposed you to Covid and then you died from it... That could technically be murder and a Covid death at the same time...🤔

1 hour ago, theJ said:

And the thing with kids under the Kindergarten age is that in Ohio, they don't have to wear a mask.  So of course they're passing stuff around.

I guess I can see why they wouldn't require it,  I do not have kids but I can't imagine a 3 year old is going to actually keep a mask on.  Tough situation.  Hope you and yours stay healthy through this. 

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

If you were pre K at a fee paying school you could have done the sum without a calculator.

Bro, I was the kid who ate the crayons wrapped in paper and then fell off the tables.  This went on until at least middle school. 

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

To be fair there is a good chance that the knee to the neck wasn't the only cause of death