FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Because you are the future projection of Les Snead living in the present. And in the future, he can't handle the stress of all these bad contracts and the need to keep up with the Cards/49ers/Seahawks...

So I die how 

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

When you guys make your picks if you list the position you want them to play I can put them where you want them when I update.  Otherwise I'm gonna guess and they could all end up punters or long snappers.

Joe Burrow the Long Snapper 

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

When you guys make your picks if you list the position you want them to play I can put them where you want them when I update.  Otherwise I'm gonna guess and they could all end up punters or long snappers.

I want Wirfs to be RG. But I already posted that on the writer thread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Dl cuz brown might play a lil 5 technique as well as interior

• Like 1

@bcb1213 How's yall's offensive line coach?  If there's any history of developing talent, I love that pick.  Beckton is dripping with potential.  A good OLine coach will make him a superstar.

Congrats Broncos on not only fleecing the Titans with Casey, but also stealing Jeudy.

• Like 1