FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

Just now, ny92mike said:

So did the Giants draft the right, Tackle in LT Andrew Thomas? 

Would like to hear from others.

Considering the giants have one if the not the best RB in the league, grabbing the best run blocking OT in the draft was a great pickup, i personally have others ahead of him for my team, but for the giants its the perfect fit imo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So did the Giants draft the right, Tackle in LT Andrew Thomas? 

Would like to hear from others.

Yes, absolutely. Becton and Wirfs have holes in their game at this point, and Thomas is the better run-blocker and better at handling length when compared to Jedrick Wills. Thomas is OT1. Wills is 2. Wirfs is 3. Becton is 4. But all 4 are top-10 caliber players.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I think he's the B in 1A and 1B of him and Wirfs. You're good though.

It was tough....I liked Wirfs too.  But after watching Thomas he does a great job of getting to the second level.  Also did well against Chase and that isn't an easy task.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm okay with whichever OT of the big four we come out of the draft with. But there's a sizable contingent of the Browns forum who have settled on Thomas/Wills as the two best fits for what we need right now. So I decided to honor that by making sure that we were able to acquire Wills.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Yes, absolutely. Becton and Wirfs have holes in their game at this point, and Thomas is the better run-blocker and better at handling length when compared to Jedrick Wills. Thomas is OT1. Wills is 2. Wirfs is 3. Becton is 4. But all 4 are top-10 caliber players.

Wow... did I predict the order of picks before they happened? (Aside from Thomas)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Thomas is the best tackle.  I like Beckton and Whirfs better than Willis, but he's not a bad pick there.  Any of the top four tackles are justified in the top 10 range.

I'm not quite sold on Wills as top 10, but the other 3 i'll be surprised if they aren't top 10.  Top 11 at worst.

Dolphins have 

1 x 4th rounder

3 x 5th rounders

1 x 6th rounder

3 x 7th rounders

looking to package picks and players to consolidate and move up we can’t use them all.

looking to move

J Rosen - QB

E Rowe - S

C Tankersley - CB

T Charlton - DE.  &.  C Harris - DE

A Wilson - WR    &.  A Hurns - WR

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Dolphins have 

1 x 4th rounder

3 x 5th rounders

1 x 6th rounder

3 x 7th rounders

looking to package picks and players to consolidate and move up we can’t use them all.

looking to move

J Rosen - QB

E Rowe - S

C Tankersley - CB

T Charlton - DE.  &.  C Harris - DE

A Wilson - WR    &.  A Hurns - WR

Are you trying to move back with those player offerings? Feel like you should have to pay someone to take them.