FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

Just now, Counselor said:

No it looks like they missed their time.

Yeah, but typically when people miss slots (in FFMDs long past) other teams then had to wait until their time slot to pick in order to give the skipped team a chance to catch up. That's what I was wondering about, could #6-? all have gone on a run and had Miami come back at 2 having been skipped by like 5 teams?

• Like 1

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, but typically when people miss slots (in FFMDs long past) other teams then had to wait until their time slot to pick in order to give the skipped team a chance to catch up. That's what I was wondering about, could #6-? all have gone on a run and had Miami come back at 2 having been skipped by like 5 teams?

That’s how it should be done. Correct. But I don’t see a rule about it here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

Miami’s time ended at 1:20 eastern or 10:20 pacific time. The 2 o’clock ending time is for pick 6, the Lions

Correct. Lions were within their right to go ahead and pick. Pick 7 was not eligible to go until 2 pm.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Correct. Lions were within their right to go ahead and pick. Pick 7 was not eligible to go until 2 pm.

This was what I was asking about. Lions were perfectly within their rights to jump them. I was asking if say NYG and AZ could've both immediately jumped them as well or if they needed to wait until their allotted time.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Can we please have the reaction limit removed for the duration of FFMD? I'm already out for the next 24 hours, and the writers keep writing stuff.

Nope. Save your ammo for the good stuff. Don’t be hunting quail when you can hit turkeys.