FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think the Chargers trading up to grab Tua at 3 is very interesting. I think that threw the Dolphins for a loop

I think too, but it's not something that caught me surprised. It's a move that I expect to happen IRL. By the way I don't know about @mountainpd, but I'm not sure the Dolphins are that high on Tua.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Hmm.  I don't hate it @PR  I have Simmons as the top player overall.  Don't love it, but I don't hate it.

LB is a location in this draft that there isn't a lot of top tier talents coming out that have coverage abilities. The other areas of need the Panthers have are loaded all the way through the first round so that is why I swapped a 2nd for a 3rd to move up 3 spots to select the best coverage LB in the draft. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Everyone tripping over themselves to draft a LB while turning their nose up at the QB's is the most FFMD ever. 

Panthers just signed Teddy to a 3 year 63 mil deal. Lions and Dolphins both thought I was going Herbert/Love there and I was like... why?

1 minute ago, PR said:

Panthers just signed Teddy to a 3 year 63 mil deal. Lions and Dolphins both thought I was going Herbert/Love there and I was like... why?

One of my buds from law school is a big Panthers fan, and he hasn't been OK since that happened.

I thought you were going QB too.

5 minutes ago, PR said:

That is not a huge contract for a QB. That is a bridge QB contract to be honest. I don't think a QB is necessarily out of the question. I think the real Panthers are more likely to trade down and pick up 2021 draft capital and try and go nuts for a QB next year.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

One of my buds from law school is a big Panthers fan, and he hasn't been OK since that happened.

I thought you were going QB too.

I have always thought Cam was a glorified RB. Teddy is actually accurate. 

I believe Herbert and Love are overhyped. Will they start? Yeah because a team without a QB will reach, but I think Winston at this point would be a better bet for a team than those two. 

Just now, PR said:

I have always thought Cam was a glorified RB. Teddy is actually accurate. 

I believe Herbert and Love are overhyped. Will they start? Yeah because a team without a QB will reach, but I think Winston at this point would be a better bet for a team than those two. 

This whole post turned my stomach upside down lol

Winston a better option??

Teddy better than Cam??

What a rollercoaster 

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

That is not a huge contract for a QB. That is a bridge QB contract to be honest. I don't think a QB is necessarily out of the question. I think the real Panthers are more likely to trade down and pick up 2021 draft capital and try and go nuts for a QB next year.

I'd agree IF he was coming off being a starter. He hasn't been seen in a 16 game season in a long time. I would think his money amount for his contract would be diminished comparatively. His first two seasons is where 40 million is guaranteed so, it could be something where they could go after a QB next year or the following if things don't work out. I just don't see them going after one this year.